four

wc: 2798

wc: 2798

and I said Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting, all there's left to do it run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.

It's a love story baby just say "Yes"

Tom and I talked about everything that was going on.

"So, I'm betrothed now." I sadly said.

"W-what?" He asked. "To who?"

"The Prince of Norway. Prince Alexander." I started to tear up and he brushed one that slipped from my eye. I leaned into his touch.

"I-I don't know what to say." He confessed. "That means we are over?" He looked so broken from the words. It felt like everything we wanted in life was coming to an end.

"No, this is not over." I was trying think of ways to get out of this. "Wha-what if we ran away?" I looked at him sincerely.

"Really, Y/N?" He gave me a look like I was insane. "You can't do that."

"Well, why not? I mean we could run away, be alone, and be together forever. It's the perfect plan."

"You know that you have mentioned this before. Actually all the time, and every time we decide that it is not an option because you have to take care of the kingdom." He tried to reason.

"I know, but the reason I keep mentioning it is that it could work. Anddddd if we are gone we don't have to worry about the kingdom." I replied.

"Y/N that's insane. We can't. Do you know what would happen if we got caught. Both of us would pay the price!" He was right. If we got caught we would both die. Let's just say punishment here is not lenient. You could look at someone the wrong way and be put to death. My father wouldn't care who you are, if you did something against the kingdom and the royal family you would be executed. We would be committing treason if we left. Well, at least if I left. I'm the heir to the throne, I would be punished the worse.

"Okay." I said softly into this chest, then that was the end of that conversation.

It didn't feel like hours had past until I heard the clock strike 3am.

We were laying in my bed. I was still in my ballgown. He said that it was his favorite dress he's seen me wear, but to be fair I'm not wearing ballgowns during the day. I wear regular dresses.

He was playing with the loose strands of my hair and had me snuggled right up next to him.

"I think that was my cue to leave." He mumbled out. I clung to him harder.

"No, you aren't allowed to leave." I told him. He chuckled.

"Well, I guess I have to follow the princess's orders, right?" He joked.