3

Sana pov

I woke up and Jihyo wasn't next to me. I decide to get up and showered and brush my teeth then out my school clothes on.

"Good morning Miss park told me to give you this", Mr Liu said handing me a note.

Dear Baby girl, 

I went home to Change. If i knew i was gonna be sleeping with you i would of brought spare clothes. But everything was unexpected yesterday. Don't be sad that you didn't get to see me in the morning ill make up to you tonight ;)

 Love your Mummy xxx

"Thank you. Did you take her home?", i asked.

"I did and i gave her a bodyguard", he replied.

"Thank You. I am afraid they will be after her. I want to keep her safe", i said.

"I know you do. Now we should get going", he said.

"Okay", i said.

At school

"Mind telling me what the fuck you were doing with my sister", Chae said.

"I told you we fucked", i said.

"Hey what's up?", Tzuyu said.

"Sana fucked my sister", Chae said.

"SANA!!", Mina shouted.

"You can't tell anyone", i said.

"Hey guys", Dahyun said with a bright smile.

"Why you so happy?", Chae asked.

"No reason", she said.

"Dubu i need too talk to you", Momo called.

"Oh good could this get any worse?", Chae said.

"Sana why do i have a bodyguard?", Jihyo said.

"Guys i will talk to you later. Wan you go", i said and drag Jihyo out of the school.

Outside

"Remember what i said yesterday", i said.

"Your dad is criminal and has many enemies", she responded.

"That makes me the target unless my dad dies then your gonna become the target. What i am trying to say is i need to protect you i can't let them take you from me", i said.

"If your dad dies do you have to take over the company?", she asked.

"Most probably i never thought of that and that's not important. Right now your the most important priority in my life", i said and hugged her.

"I love you", she said and hugged me back.

"I love you two. I promise to protect you for the rest of my life", i said and patted her head.

"You know i never want to put you in danger", i said and made her look at me.

"I know", she replied.

 I lean about to kiss her. But our lips only brushed because of a voice.