5

Jihyo pov

It's been three months since Sana let out to me. And we are still together. She still asleep next to me right now. My phone began ringing.

Suga- Hey baby

Me- Suga...i want to break up with you. I've fallen out of love you with you

Suga- How can you say that i gave you everything!

Me- Not everything 

*I hang up on him*

I looked back at Sana and smiled. She so cute. I felt her put her leg on my leg and snuggled closer to me. I just played with her hair.

"Miss Park your sister are here should i let them in?", Mr Lui asked.

I looked down at Sana then replied,"Yes sir".

"Okay", he said and left.

"Melon??", Sana said and open her eyes.

"Morning baby girl", i said and smiled.

"I love that smile it's so refreshing", she said and smiled back.

"Jihyo there something we need to tell you", Momo said and open the door.

"Whoa calm down", i said.

"Sana you go shower", Chae said.

"Why does Sana have to go??", i asked.

"Cause it's important", Chae said.

"Don't worry call me when you're finished", Sana said and got up from the bed.

"But--"

"Listen to what they have to say", she said and went and took a shower.

"Suga told mum you broke up with him", Chae said.

"I did", i said.

"Well you know you haven't been helping much around the cafe. Mum suspicious if you were cheating on Suga", Momo said.

"Then ill tell her i broke up with suga cause i like someone else", i said.

"You don't understand Jihyo if mum finds out that your dating a criminal daughter she gonna false you to break up with her", Momo said.

"That was what Nayeon said...", i said.

"It's up to you Jihyo. If you want to tell mum who your dating then it's up to you or you keep it  a secret", Chae said.

"We are going now", Momo said and left the room. 

I went outside to the balcony.

"Is everything alright Miss Park?", Mr Liu asked.

"Not really...", i said.

"Why what wrong?", he asked.

"I am afraid that if i tell my mum i am dating Sana she gonna make me break up with her", i said.

"What if you tell your mum you love her?", he suggested.

"I don't think she'll understand and I am scared to break Sana", I said.

"I am sure Sana would understand", he said.

"Can we not tell her??",I asked.

This is for the best right.