6

Sana pov

I missed seeing Jihyo when i wake up. It was painful that her mum hates me, but i am gonna see Jihyo anyway i don't care ill get sent to jail.

"Sana come on we need to get going or your going to be late", Mr Liu said.

"Okay let's go", i said.

At school

"Did you hear Miss Park was having an affair"

"Do you think her boyfriend found out that why she left yesterday?"

"I think she was having the affair with Sana. I mean Miss had a bodyguard and they were flirting with each other in class"

"To be honest ever since Miss Park did come Sana grade have became good and she not flirting with anyone and i mean yesterday something went on between the two cause Miss couldn't keep her eyes of Sana. And Sana didn't even notice because she was sad"

"Don't listen to them", Momo said.

"How did this happen how are people finding out?", i asked.

"I don't know", she replied.

In class

"Today i am gonna be your substitute teacher", a teacher said.

"Where is Miss Park??", Tzuyu asked.

"She is sick", the teacher replied.

"I am sick", i said and got up and ran out the classroom.

"Mr Liu take me to Jihyo mum", i said.

"You sure about this?", he asked.

"Yes", i said.

"Okay", he said.

At the cafe

"Where is Jihyo mum", i said.

"Ah Sana", the mum said well that what i assumed.

"Are you Jihyo's mum?", i asked.

"Why yes now what do you want?", she asked.

"I love your daughter very much and i would never put her in danger. Yeah my dad is criminal but i am nothing like that if that's what your scared off. I would die for her. Can't you let her love who she wants!", i said annoyed.

"How much do you love my daughter?", she asked.

"So much that i would do anything for her", i said.

"Sana there no point in trying", Chae said.

"No there is. I anit giving up on her she the most important thing in my life and that will never change", i said to chae then look at her mum.

"I am sorry but i can't let her be with you now can you go. Your distracting my customers", she said.

"YOU SCARED THAT YOUR GONNA LOSE HER BECAUSE OF ME. DON'T YOU THINK I SCARED THEY ARE GONNA BE AFTER HER TWO. SHE ALL I GOT AND YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME", i shouted.

"Come on Sana", Mr Liu said and dragged me out of the cafe.

"I can't lose her...", i said breaking down.