Under the stars: 3

Okay well, these past few weeks have been, well, rough. I only have 3 days before i completely lose my apartment. Why? Because i haven't been paying my rent for the past 2
Months. That's because i got fired from my job! I don't even wanna talk about it. Anyways, i've been going through websites that give jobs. So, im on my way right now to a job interview. Im not so sure if this is the right thing to do, especially because the website didn't exactly say what the job is gonna be.

At the AT&T Building

I went in the building, there i saw people dressed in really fancy clothes. I went to the reception and asked which floor was Mr. Kade's office is.

-Fast forward-

I was infront if Mr. Kade's office, feeling really nervous. So i knocked and went in. I sat down, i couldn't see Mr. Kade's face because he was facing his wall. He then said, "Hello Ms. Y/N Olivia." That was a very, very familiar voice. Mr. Kade slowly turned his chair around.

Y/N POV
"No, not again. This can't be!"

When he turned around, we were both very surprised with each other. It was Ace Barron!
Ace: "What the-, YOU are Ms. Y/N Olivia?!"
I was absolutely speechless, but i knew i had to answer.
Y/N: "Well, yes i am. YOU are Mr. Kade?! I thought you're last name was Barron?!"
Ace: "Well heh.., the first time we met, i told you my name was Ace Barron. That's because i know you'll fall in love with me, but when i tell girls that my name is Ace Barron Kade, they just want me for my money."

Y/N POV
"Okay, i was ABSOLUTELY speechless. So, he is THE Ace Barron Kade?! I fell in love with THE Ace Barron Kade?!"

Ace: "Okay look, i think it's better if you just leave. I dont think you're meant for this job, anyway."
Y/N: "What?! But i am meant for this job! I can do it! Please, i really need this job. Im about to lose my only home in 3 days! I need to pay rent, please!"
Ace: "Hmmm, are you sure you're ready for this job?"
Y/N: "Yes! I promise i'll do my best!"
Ace: "Okay then, you got the job. You'll be paid $5,000 a month. You start tomorrow morning at 7 am."
Y/N: "Wait, what am i even gonna do?"
He says, "You'll find out tomorrow." And he leads me to the door and ends the conversation with a wink.
I definitely will regret this job, but it does pay a lot. Hopefully, this isn't as bad as it sounds.