Under the stars: 4

The next day 7:50 am
Im on my way to my new job. I still have no idea what im about to get myself into, but hopefully this job isn't as bad as it sounds.

At the AT&T Building

I knocked at Ace's office and he let me in. I sat down as soon as i got in. "What are you doing here? Go to your office." , Ace said.

Y/N POV
"My office? What? He didn't even tell me what my job was or what was i going to do."

Y/N: "My office? What? You didn't even tell me what my job was."
Ace: "Oh right, your job is to be my personal assistant and secretary."
Okay, i didn't feel that nervous anymore when he said that i was gonna be his personal assistant/secretary. What could go wrong?
Ace:"Your office is at the 5th floor, the one with a glass door. I'll be calling you whenever i need you."
After that, he leads me to the door.
Ace: "Oh, one more thing. You're coming wherever im going."
What?! Before i could say anything, he shut the door behind me. I couldn't complain, so i just went to find my office and do my work.

5th floor

As soon as i got there, i saw the big glass door he was talking about. "This?! This is my office?! This is the best job ever!", i said. Like seriously, my office had the view of Time Square, had a huge flat-screen TV, my own coffee bar, and my own desk! Anyways, i started to answer some emails Ace wanted me to answer.

6:45 pm

I recieved a call from Ace.
Ace: "Hey soft girl, i need a Vanilla Latte. Make it quick."
Before i could say anything, he ended the call. I really wanted to talk back, but i just kept my mouth shut. I made his latte and personally delivered it to him in his office. "Thanks, soft girl." ,He said. I didn't say anything cause i didn't wanna lose my job. When i was about to leave, Ace said, "By the way, you're coming with me to  a club tonight. It's owned by one of our great clients so i need you there with me." I didn't know if that was an excuse to make me come with him to a stupid club, but i didn't have a choice. I left his office and continued my work.