Under The Stars: 9 {Finale}

Me and Ace have been hanging out more often, but we were still at the hospital. We've been to about, 5 mini dates. And i think im starting to really like him.

One day, i finally decided to listen to my heart.

Ace came in and sat down beside me with a smile.

Y/N: "Hey Ace..?"
Ace: "Yeah?"
Y/N: "How would you feel if i told you i liked you..?"
Ace: "Well, i'd probably be excited and happy. Why?"
Y/N: "Ace..i like you."

Ace was speechless. But i could tell he was happy and shocked at the same time.

Ace:"Wait, this isn't a prank, is it?"

Y/N: "No silly!" -Y/N laughs-

Ace stood up and said, "Oh my god, you're serious right?!" . "yes, im serious." , i replied.

Ace hugged me softly and said, "so you're willing to be my girlfriend?"

Y/N: "Yes, Ace. Im willing to be your girlfriend. -Y/N smiles-

Ace smiled and hugged me tightly. He looked at my eyes. And surpisingly, he kissed me. His soft lips felt really good. He was a really good kisser, to be honest.

Ace smiled and looked at me and said, "I love you, Y/N. I will always do."

{A week later.}

It's been a week of me and Ace being together. I really wanted to tell
Him about my condition. But i was too scared that he might be sad.

{2 months later}

Mr. Williams, my doctor, wanted to speak to me privately. I knew that he had something very important to say.

Doctor Williams: "Y/N, we tried our best. But it wasn't enough."

I started to tear up.

Y/N:"So..does that mean im d-dying soon..?"
Doctor Williams: -sigh- "Sadly, yes. You have 48 hours to live..spend your time wisely." -Doctor Williams leaves the room-

I was absolutely speechless. I stared at the empty wall for about 10 mins. But, i knew the time was ticking. Like Doctor Williams said, i need to use my time wisely. I called my Aunt Rose and told her to come here quickly.

{3:30 pm}

My Aunt Rose left. I don't have that much time, so i immediately called Ace and told him to come here.

When he came, i acted like everything was normal because i don't want him to worry about me.

Me and Ace spent the whole day together at the hospital. We watched movies, played board games, ate food, and laughed. This was truly the best day of my life.

{8:50 pm}
Ace left. I cried myself to sleep, knowing that i won't be able to see daylight when i wake up.

{The next day}

Aunt Rose was standing infront of my hospital room. Ace asked Aunt Rose if he could come in to see me.
"S-sure." ,Aunt Rose replied while crying.

When Ace came in, he was surprised to see i wasn't there. He saw a note on my bed and read it.

"Dear Ace Barron Kade,
        Hello my love. I had so much fun with you. I love you so much. That's one of the reasons why i didn't tell you that i had Cancer. I didn't want you to worry. I love you so much, i wish you the best of luck in life. Remember me.
                                          Love,
                                                Y/N❤️"
Ace cried after he read the letter, my Aunt went in and comforted him.

"I guess not every story ends with a happy ending. " , Ace said.

{The End}

{Message from the Author: Thank you so much for reading my story! Hope you liked my story. Thank you for letting me reach Top 1 on the hashtag, "That night". God bless❤️!}