Under The Stars:6

So, it's been a few days. Work was just the same every single day. But i started feeling sick for the past few days. Then until one day, i had to stay home because i had a fever. I texted Ace about it.
Y/N: "Hey Ace, i have a fever right now. I won't be able to attend work.."
Ace: "Hmmm..okay."
I have a feeling he's up to something. What is he up to now..?
I layed in bed almost the whole day, until i received a knock on the door.
I got up to see who it was. When i opened the door, i was IN SHOCK.
It was Ace! Like, what is he even doing here? Isn't he like supposed to be at work or something.
Ace: "Oh hey, i brought you food..?"
What?! Ace, Ace?! Brought me food?!
I also noticed that he was holding flowers. Like what the heck is happening?
Ace: "I knew you were hungry, because you always are.." -Ace Laughs-
For the first time..i actually saw him laugh. I couldn't resist it but i let him come in. I was super hungry, okay?
Y/N: "C-come on in..!"
I lead him to the kitchen and told him to sit down in the dining table and i'll prepare the food. But instead of sitting down, Ace said, "No, you sit down. I'll prepare the food. I should be the one taking care of you, since you are the one whose sick."
I couldn't believe it! Ace wanted to take care of me?!
I sat down in the dining room and had many questions on my mind. Like why would he even come here in the first place? What, to take care of me?
He then came in the dining room and brought plates, etc. and the food. We sat down and ate, we talked a little bit about work and stuff. Then Ace asked me if i wanted to watch a movie. I said, "Yes." . We were watching a movie. During the movie, i didn't even notice that i fell asleep! Ace noticed that i fell asleep when the movie was about to end. Ace checked his watch and said, "It's super late, i need to go." He gently put a blanket over me, turned off the Tv, and put a pillow under my head. Then he shut the front door quietly and left.
The next day, i woke up and i had no idea what happened last night. Well, i was pretty sure that Ace left yesterday.

Y/N's POV:
"Wow..why is he even doing this? Like, does he have feelings for me or what? I should probably stop thinking about what happened yesterday. Im pretty sure Ace is just those typical boys that play with girls' heart. Anyways, i should probably take my medicine."