Under the stars:5

10:50 pm
I was about to leave the AT&T building , but then i heard Ace calling me. "Where do you think you're going?" , He said. "You're joking about the club thing right" , i replied.
Ace: "No im not, now come on. Were running latei."
I couldn't believe i was going to a stupid club instead of laying down at home, watching netflix.

At the Volt Nightclub

Y/N: "Woah, what is this place"
Ace: "Well it's a nightclub, obviously."
Y/N: "Well yeah, i know that. But, who owns this place? It's really big and fancy."
Ace: "Its owned by one of our great and richest clients, Mr. Alexander Grayson. Come on, follow me."
Ace comes up to this girl and followed her to this room, obviously i had to come too. The girl lead us to this dark room with LED lights. We sat down, and there was a man standing infront
Of a window, im assuming that's
Mr. Alexander Grayson.
Alexander: "I was expecting you, Mr. Kade."
Ace: "Oh, um yes."
Alexander: "And who is this young beautiful lady you've brought?"
Ace:"Oh that's my assistant and secretary, Y/N."
I just kept my mouth shut because i had a feeling that there's something not right about this club. Alexander finally faced us, he took a sip of his wine. Alexander took thousands of dollars out.
Alexander:"Perhaps maybe we can make an agreement.."
After he said that, he winked at me. I felt really uncomfortable, and i think Ace noticed that too.
Ace: "I'll pass on that "agreement" you're saying. If you dont wanna continue the deal, then this conversation is over."
I blushed when Ace said that. Is he really doing that for me?
Alexander: "I dont wanna do the deal anymore. One more chance Ace, if you accept the agreement, you'll get thousands of money. But if you dont accept the agreement, then im sorry."
Ace: "Lets go, Y/N."
When we were about to leave, Alexander said, "Great decision Ace, you just lost one of your greatest and richest clients."
Ace didn't say anything and shut the door. We went back to his limo, he didn't say anything on the ride home. He dropped me off at my apartment and left.

Y/N's POV
"Did he really do that for me? We lost one of our greatest, and richest client
because of that. Ugh, i think im starting to fall for him. I should probably stop being boy crazy again,im just gonna head to bed."