Chapter 12

Perries POV:
I was in April's car we were driving to her house "h how many kids do you have again" I fumbled with my hands on my lap "3 ones 5 ones 9 and ones 15" I nodded and looked out the window "do you think they'll like me" she nodded "well Jake is 3 hes a mummy's boy he's very shy and Ellie is 9 I'm sure she'll love you and Zack is 15 well he's just a teenager" I nodded and just looker out the window. "And you've got a boyfriend right" she nodded "Sean yeah" I nodded. I was so nervous "and you can have any friends over any time you want you just have to ask and I got you some books and a phone" I nodded "thanks but I don't really have any friends so" she looked over at me then back at the road "what about that girl jade is it" heat rushed you my cheeks at the mention of her name "uhh yeah I guess she is" she smiled "young love" I blushed and shook my head looking away.

We got to the house and April walked in and I slowly followed her. My head was beating so fast and loud that I could hear it in my ears. "Guys we're back" April called out a little boy with brown hair came running in and clung to her legs then a girl also with brunette hair similar to jades came down and hugged her "wheres daddy and Zack" she asked "playing football" she nodded "well this is Perrie" Ellie hugged me which took me back a bit. I patted her back and looked at the little boy "hello Perrie" he said shyly and hid behind April's legs. "Hi" I said nervously. A tall boy ran in and went upstairs "that's Zack" she said and I nodded. A tall man I'd say 6ft 7" walked in and I gulped and looked down. I was the most nervous about meeting her boyfriend I'd never had a dad before so maybe this is my first chance at having a dad. "Hi babe" he kissed April's cheek. I looked down and leet put an unsteady breath "whos this" he said and April held my arm "the girl were adopting I did tell you" he nodded "what's your name" he said and I looked up "uhh p Perrie" he nodded "hello Perrie" that's all he said and walked upstairs. "Right let's go see your room" I nodded.

All April's family were downstairs well I guess there my family now. I'd not had a family diner since I was 6 I was just to nervous. I stood at the door and heard them talking "she'll be down soon she's just nervous" I heard April say "she's an ungrateful bitch" Sean said and I sighed. I walked down nervously "s sorry I took so long" I said and sat in the spare seat next to Ellie. "That's ok" April said and they all shared a glance. "Right eat up everyone" she said and they all started eating. I started to eat slowly. I still couldn't stomach a lot since I was still used to my homeless diet. "How was everyone's day" April said breaking the silence "good oh Perrie I made you a picture in school" I nodded "uhh thank you" she smiled "I'll give it to you later" I nodded. "What about you Zack" he nodded a little "yeah it was fine" he mumbled "this is Perrie well you'd know that if you were ever down here" he slammed his knife on the table "yeah well I didn't ask for a fucking adopted sister did I" I looked down at my hands "apologise" April said "h he doesn't need too it's ok" April held her index finger up "dont, Zack apologise to your sister" he got up "she isn't my fucking sister" he went upstairs and his door slammed. I jumped a bit. There was a knock on the door "I'll get it" Ellie said and got up going to the door. "I I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause this" tears brimmed my eyes "it's not your fault" April said. "Perries girlfriends here" Ellie said and I blushed nervously. "Go see her" April said to me and I nodded getting up going to the door. "Jade" I said as I saw her and ran out hugging her. "Hi pez I heard you were here I had to come see you" I nodded "so how is it here" I nodded a little "uhh good I guess I've already caused a family fight and April's boyfriend isn't keen on me" she nodded and Sean came out the front door for a cigarette. "Umm I'll see you Monday anyway" I said and she nodded and kissed me "I love you" she smiled "I love you too" she got in her car and drove off I smiled and waved her goodbye. I was walking in and Sean pushed me into the wall holding my collar "one thing I want you to understand is that you will not be a faggit under my roof got it" I nodded and he let go of my collar "April's told me all about you. Your weird habits and I know what you've got down there your fucking ugly alien body" I swallowed and teared up. "Here's what you're gonna do go upstairs and go to bed and I don't wanna see that girl here again" I nodded and walked in "uhh I I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed" she nodded and I ran up the stairs shutting my door behind me sinking to the floor.