Eighteen

Andrea is the most important person to Taylor and right now, more than ever, Taylor is so worried about her. This virus had spread to all around the world and it seems that it's not stopping without killing a bunch of people. The ones that are more at risk are the elderly and people with low immune system and that is Andrea. Taylor's mom has cancer and it sucks, it sucks seeing her like that and it hurts even more when I watch Taylor crying over the fact that Andrea's treatment is not working. And now with the covid-19 is even worse.

Taylor and her family stayed at Nashville and after governments stated the quarantine I knew that I needed to be there with her. I had spent the whole month after our trip in Italy at my home with my mom so I couldn't let pass another month without seeing my girlfriend. Taylor was not really okay with my decision because for her the most important thing is family but well, she is my family too. She's the future mother of my children, I hope.

So here I am, in Nashville, at Taylor's house lying on the bed with her watching Friends. I am not paying much attention really, it's more fascinating Taylor's thigh actually. I watched Meredith entering the room and I don't know but it seems like that cat judged me with a nasty look something like 'I know what you're doing, man, stop caressing my mother'.

Taylor never liked doing stuff with her cats in the room, I get it anyway. So, if we will not be doing adult stuff then we need to do something more.

Then I had an idea.

"Princess, what if we watch a movie instead?" I asked and she shrugged. "Which movie?" I took the remote from her hand and started to search the movie I wanted on the Apple thing she has. I found it and she snorted. "Why do you like seeing me as a cat? It's not normal" She said when the movie Cats started on the screen.

"I just like how you look... and well, now it's so perfect for me to call out your incredible furry hair" I said, and she blushed and then she punched me in my arm. "Shut up" she replied, and I laughed so hard. I love teasing her. I LOVE IT.

On the screen the first scene was about to start so I hush her because I wanted to see my furry girlfriend on the screen.

Harry Styles Instagram Story

Taylor Swift