Twenty-One

"Stop looking me like that" Taylor said, she didn't even have to look at Harry to know the look on his face.

"It's just that I feel a little guilty" Taylor rolled here eyes when he pronounce those words. "Hon, we chose to come, all of us. You missed your family, you spent last two months with me and my family in Nashville, the last thing I could do is come with you to England".

Harry smiled tenderly to her. "Ok, but your mom and brother..." Taylor stopped Harry shaking her head. "Like I said, we chose to be here. And my family loves England really so don't worry".

"Yeah, I get they love England but not when we can't leave the house".

They heard the doorbell rang and then watched how Gemma and Austin ran downstairs to get the door. "Let me get that" Austin said before they opened the door. A delivery guy was standing outside with a protective mask preventing the spreading of the covid-19. They received the food, it was Nando's, and then they both ran upstairs again.

"See?" Taylor said and then she shrugged. "And I mean, your house now it's so big". Harry rolled his eyes and took her phone away, she was texting Zayn and Harry saw it. He frowned but he didn't say a thing, Taylor knew by now that Harry and Zayn had to take their time to be buddies again, or at least to talk again.

Harry draw near her and put his head on her lap and he smiled, like a little kid. Harry was looking for something in Taylor's phone, seconds later some beat started playing. Harry stared mouthing the words while Taylor watched him almost laughing at him. Harry was just mouthing and moving his hands in the air until the chorus came. Harry now started singing loud and clear,

It ain't my fault that I'm out here gettin' loose

Gotta blame it on the Goose

Gotta blame it on my juice, baby

It ain't my fault that I'm out here makin' news

I'm the pudding in the proof

Gotta blame it on my juice

Ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee

Taylor started laughing now, he was so dramatic when he imitated that noises, that line was a hit for him.

Blame it on my juice, blame it, blame it on my juice

Ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee

Blame it on my juice, blame it, blame it on my juice (ooh, baby)

Harry took Taylor's right hand and put it on his hair. "Don't stop, i love when you stroke my hair" he said and until Taylor started caressing her boyfriend's hair again, he started singing again.

Zane Lowe

Liked by taylornation, goldendaylike and 100,102 others

zanelowe: TB to the amazing 1989 World Tour. Don't miss the chat we're having on Beats Radio with the one and only @taylorswift only on @applemusic tomorrow morning.