Thirty-two

Daily Mail UK

IS TAYLOR SWIFT PREGNANT?

Last month, Taylor Swift surprised fans by dropping her eight album, folklore, with less than 24hrs notice and theories are rampant

Last month, Taylor Swift surprised fans by dropping her eight album, folklore, with less than 24hrs notice and theories are rampant. After all, Swift is known for put easter eggs of her personal life in her music and this time is no different.

Fans think Swift dropped pregnancy hints in her song "Peace." 

Swift sings, "And it's just around the corner, darlin'/ 'Cause it lives in me," which has led fans to believe she's talking about a baby — and in the same song, she has lyrics like, "give you a child" and "you paint dreamscapes on the wall," which they believe could be talking about painting the walls of a nursery.

Swift is intentionally hiding her baby bump

Another fan pointed out that Swift hasn't been showing off her belly lately — in the "Cardigan" music video, she was wearing a baggy slip dress.

Is Harry Styles the father?

So, as we all know Taylor and Harry have been in a relationship for almost a year now and they have been spending quarantine together. Also they have been very supportive with each other careers and let's not get over the fact that they have been a little more open about their relationship in the last couple of months. 

And let's not forget when Harry hint about being a dad in father's day just a couple of months ago. 

Just last night they were seen in London, near Harry's home where they are staying at the moment. 

We just can get enough of them

So is Taylor really pregnant? There's no way to know for sure.

Of course, the only way to know if Swift is expecting is for her to share the news herself, which so far, she hasn't chosen to do. Here's hoping that if she does have big news, she shares it with fans soon ... but otherwise, it doesn't seem too likely that she's actually pregnant. And in the meantime, we can just keep listening to Folklore.