Sweet Aftercare

Lucas carried the dozing boy to the bathroom as carefully as he could. The warm water was already running and towels were set out for both of them on the counter. The Chinese man stepped into the shower and sat the pale body in his arms down under the heavenly spray from the showerhead. Mark whined in pain and tiredness as his roommate kneeled down at his back and began gently washing his sweaty, curling hair. 

He leaned into the man's hands and relished the feeling of such careful fingers running through his hair, leaving the sweet smell of apple and berry to infiltrate his nose. Lucas hummed softly as he rinsed the thick, jet-black hair free of shampoo. Strong arms pulled Mark to his feet and leaned him back against a warm, solid chest that made him even sleepier. 

Lucas meticulously washed away any traces of sweat, semen, or lubricate from his boy's body before sitting him back on the tub floor so he could go on to clean himself off. He hurried through washing himself and his hair so he could get Mark into bed for a well-deserved rest. He shut off the water and hurriedly dried himself off, tying the towel around his waist and hauling Mark out of the tub. 

Lucas sat down on the toilet lid and pulled the Canadian onto his lap with a towel in hand. Mark snuggled back into his chest as his roommate patted him and his hair dry. He was left alone in the bathroom while Lucas stripped his mattress and put fresh sheets and blankets on for the night. Ten minutes later, both Mark and his roommate were laying naked in bed with exhaustion tugging at their eyes. 

"How do you feel," Lucas asked sleepily. His fingers combed through Mark's hair as the smaller of the two cuddled into his side. 

"My ass feels like someone shoved their hand up it," Mark murmured back. He was on the verge of slumber when he felt his body pillow move. "Where are you going," he whined. 

"I'm making you feel better," Lucas said. He disappeared under the duvet and shocked the sleeping boy's eyes wide open. Mark jerked the blanket up to see Lucas's face between his legs just as his tongue dragged over his throbbing hole begging for a break. 

"What are you-" Mark gasped. 

"Just lay down and go to sleep. I'll lick your wounds while you rest." The boy in question moaned as the tip of Lucas's tongue ran over the rim of his hole and snaked into his entrance, swirling in gentle circles along his aching walls. The man eating him out caressed his hips with his thumbs delicately until the relaxing licks made the boy drift off to sleep. 

When Lucas noticed that his boy was fast asleep, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and moved to lay next to him once again, with a content smile. His strong, tan arms wrapped around Mark's slender body before they both fell deaf to the world around them.