CH*5 ( Thoughts)

Taehyung pov:

Jimin is still laughing as he holds the elevator door for me. I try to tamp down on my feeling as I walk towards him.

"Uh, Jimin is your name?"

"Yes, I'm sorry I was joking around with Jungkook and didn't introduce myself. My name is Jimin and you are Mr. Kim Taehyung, right?"

"Yes, but please, call me Taehyung. I don't like being addressed as Mr. Kim outside of work. How long have you known Jungkook? You guys seem friendly."

Jimin laughs, "don't worry lover boy, I just met him yesterday when he checked in. I think we click because we're all from Korea and can speak freely to each other without worrying about our English."

"Oh, I guess that does make sense but why did you call me lover boy?"

"Anyone with eyes can see the attraction between the two of you. Yes, he is awfully cute, but I happen to have my eye on someone else. Two someones to be exact so you don't have to worry about me."

The elevator doors open, and he leads me out and up to Jungkook's door. We are standing there looking at each other. I frown as I look around wondering what he's waiting for.

"Um, lover boy you have the key card you have toopen the door." He says with a smile.

" He says with a smile

"Ah, yes ok. You don't have to laugh at me though."

I used the key card and opened the door. Jimin wheeled the luggage cart inside and I walked in after him and froze. The room was absolutely breathtaking. I walked to the window and looked out at the view. I could get lost standing here. This city is huge. I wonder how much free time we'll have before work maybe we can do some exploring. I take a deep breath shaking my head. I have to be careful not to get ahead of myself.

"I put your luggage in the front closest next to Jungkook's. Do you want me to pull out the sofa bed for you or would you like to see if Jungkook wants to share the bed?"

I could feel my cheeks flame as I said, "No, I can prepare the sofa bed myself. It won't be a problem!"

Jimin just laughs at me.

"Do you treat all the guests this way? Or should I feel special?"

"Actually, I just feel a connection with both you and Jungkook. I think it has something to do with our familiar background. Also, it's nice to be able to joke around at work occasionally. I don't get to do it often. I really can't stand this job, but I can't seem to do what I want so..."

"What is it you actually want to do?"

"I want to be a model; can you believe it?"

"Yes, actually I can. Are you working tomorrow by any chance?"

"I will be here. I have no life besides my ah...well and nothing else to do. Besides I have bills to pay." He laughs and walksout of the room.

I was thinking of introducing him to Seokjin tomorrow

I was thinking of introducing him to Seokjin tomorrow. He may be my first requisition as the new talent coordinator for the company. He sure did have the looks for it. I can see him as our newest top model. I hope I'm not being too ambitious. Now that I'm alone I can listen to the inner grumblings of my bear. He has been grumbling at me since I laid eyes on Jungkook. He has never done that before. My parents told me my bear would only do that when I met the bear that was to be my destined mate. There was only one problem with that. I'm sure Jungkook is human. How is this supposed to work and what do I do? I wish my parents were still alive so I could ask for their advice. I guess I will have to just wait and see how things play out.

 I guess I will have to just wait and see how things play out