Q&A 2

"Hey, what's up! It's your author, Song ZhiXue. As you can see, I changed my username," I wave. "Just abbreviate it however you want. I don't care." Motioning over to the cushions laid out on the tatami mat floors are a handful of people. "I went with the traditional Japanese look. Anyway, I'll let them introduce themselves."

"Saito Hajime, Captain of Squad 9." Hajime answers, his response clipped.

"Sorry 'bout him," Shunsui pats the top of Hajime's head, "Kyoraku Shunsui, Captain of Squad 8."

A flow of coughs erupt from the next person resulting in Hajime and Shunsui giving concerned glances to their friend. "Sorry," Jushiro covers his mouth with his fist, "Ukitake Jushiro, Captain of Squad 13." He coughs some more.

I wave my hand a materialize hot tea in front of everyone, mostly for Jushiro, who also has a tea pot on a tray next to him.

The Captains give me grateful looks before continuing the introductions.

"Hibari Kyoya, third seat of Squad 9," he begrudgingly mumbles out.

"Ok!" I take out a stack of index cards and read the first one, "This is asked by @XDoYouHearThemX. First, Hajime how old are you?"

Hajime gives a blank, dead-ass stare, "I stopped counting."

Shunsui raises his fist and knocks his friend over the head. Kyoya grunts, honestly he did too. Jushiro just sighs, facepalming.

"He's 716," Jushiro answers for Hajime.

Hajime glances at his friends, giving them a how-the-hell-do-you-know-my-age look.

Jushiro sighs again at his friend, "I keep count."

"Of course. Next," Hajime mutters, telling the me to move on. He rubs his head over the bump that Shunsui created.

I sweatdrop at Hajime, wondering why I based some of his personality off my own. Waving my hand lazily, I read the next question, "Second, how long have you know Shunsui and Jushiro?"

Hajime thinks back. He used his apparent age, which he just found out now, to do the math. "I've known Jushiro for...," Hajime pauses, "696 years and Shunsui for 567 years."

I nod, "Wow, y'all are old."

Hajime twitches.

Kyoya notices and pats his back, "I'm not." He amusingly comments causing Hajime to glare at him.

"Oh, next question," I dismiss, tossing the card behind me and reading the next one. "Hajime, what makes you laugh? This was by @Snowy_Night."

Hajime gives another blank stare, not knowing how to answer that question.

"We'll answer that," Jushiro and Shunsui jump in, seeing Hajime's blank confused face.

"He's relaxed with us, so Haji chan laughs more," Shunsui smirks at the man he was talking about. Hajime frowns while looking at his friends.

"When we're all spending time together, Hajime will laugh," Jushiro lists, counting off on his fingers as he talks. "When he teases us, with his siblings...," Jushiro trails off, trying to think of more. "Oh, and he'll huff if he finds something amusing."

"Talking with me," Kyoya adds.

Shunsui nods. "You forgot one more," Shunsui smirks, staring at Hajime. Hajime narrows his eyes, he wouldn't. "He giggles when he's drunk," Shunsui threw his friend under the bus.

Jushiro chuckles he remembers when Hajime gets wasted. It's very different from his stoic demeanor. Kyoya always is the one to take him to bed, in the end.