Memories and... gun shots?

(Dream's P.O.V.)

After I hear George say that he loves me too, my heart flutters like a little butterfly
He finally said that he loves me!
Well... I mean..he didn't, but he implied it!

I look him in the eyeballs with my eyeballs.
"Can we kiss now" I ask. George's face turns very red
"No! Well—Ugh, fine. But only because you saved my life"

I smile and kiss George on the lips.
Just then, Sapnap opens the car door, and George quickly pushes me away.
"D-Dream! George!" Sapnap gasps, as if he didn't literally catch us fricking a few days ago haha

"You didn't see anything!" George squeals.
"I-I-I'm sorry! I'll leave now!" Sapnap stutters like a kawaii anime gorl, and I blush.

I remember when Sapnap confessed his love for me. He was being so cute, kind of like he is now. And he was stuttering then, too.

What happened..?
Why did George have to come in and make me fall in love with him too?

Is it wrong... to have feelings for the both of them...?

I begin to cry because I feel so bad and stupid.
George opens the car door and gets out.

"I'm not listening to this" He says before slamming the car door
But Sapnap stays in the car. He starts to massage my shoulders as I cry.

"It's alright, Dream. I don't mind anymore. The pain has washed away"

I sniffle and get confused at what he said.

"You know, I used to cry like this ALL the time. And I ate Cheetos while watching that one show about drag queens.. Man, I missed you a lot" He says to me. I look at him.
"Really..? You missed me?"
He tears up
"Y-Yeah."

I smile sadly and caress his beautiful cheek
"Remember when I used to call you sappy"
He smiles back and nods.
"Yeah. And when I used to call you Dreamy?"

We both chuckle and stare at each other's handsome faces
But then Sapnap's smile fades

"Dream, I don't know how to feel right now.. because, I just saw you kissing George like 30 seconds ago."

I sigh and look down.
"I have something to say to you. And I probably said it earlier, but I just want to make things clear.." I say quietly
"Yes Dream?"

I look at him again to make things more mmmmmmm romantic

"I love you still. And I still want to be with you. Well—I love George though, also. So I'm just really confused right now, and I feel really bad for liking both of you"
Sapnap sniffles and stares at me
"That... was beautiful...." He whispers, probably very impressed with my speech.

Then he hugs me tightly
"I love you still too Dreamy! And—And I don't care if you love George, because all I care about is that you still love me!" He cries into my shoulder. I smile
I hug him back too
"Thank you for comforting and understanding me, Sappynappy... I should talk with George next"

Sapnap looks at me and nods.
"Yeah, you should. And..If he gets mad at you like he always does, then just tell me ok?"
I smile and kiss Sapnap on the cheek
"Ok"

(George's P.O.V.)

I open the door to my lovely house and walk inside. Mmm it smells like house!
I naruto run all around my house, giggling. Yes, I'm so glad to be back in this beautiful abode!
Then, I walk into my bathroom, and stare at the toilet for a while.
I sniffle and tear up

"I've never realized... how much you mean to me, Toilet..."

But then I hear someone walk into my house and I roll my eyes. Wow, way to interrupt our moment
Somebody taps my back.
"George what are you doing" Dream asks
I turn around and glare at him.
"I was just looking at my toilet, OKAY? God, give me some space"

Dream give me a disgusted look, but then grabs me by the shoulders.
"I gotta tell you something, so I don't really care if you're.. looking at your toilet or something."
"Okay? Go on"

He takes a deep breath.
"Well, I—I love you. But, there's a sliiiight problem with that,"

I frown and cross my arms sassily. Hehe!
"Uh, how"
Dream looks very nervous, and he does that shy anime girl thing with his legs.

"I love Sapnap still, too..." He mumbles.

I roll my eyes and turn back to look at my toilet.
"He's such a player, isn't he, Toilet?" I chuckle.
Dream slowly backs away.
"Okay, I don't even feel bad anymore. You're a fucking psychopath, George."
I turn back to look at Dream agin

"God you're so judgmental! Anyways, I sort of knew you still liked him. I mean, you told us that in the hospital."I say
Dream laughs
"Yeah I know. But I just wanted to make sure that you knew so... Yeah."

We stare at each other in silence because I don't know what to say.
Just then, we hear loud gun shots RIGHT outside my house!

"Oh my GOd!" I scream.
Dream gasps dramatically and runs to go see what happened.