Meeting

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
⚠️WARNING THIS HAS SMUT⚠️
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

*Midori pov*

I get up from my new dorm. I'm with all the omegas gets ready, all of them are girls. Male omegas are very rare. Once we're ready we all go down to the lobby were the alphas, betas, and regulars are, the omega are always last awake.
*Time skip school*
"Hey are you getting ready for p.e?" Ask Iida. "Ya I'll be out in a minute." I say in pain.  I didn't realize until now I was going into heat. I get up and head to the front office and call my mom. "Hey mom..." I ask "Hey baby is everyone ok?" Mom asked, I grunt a little "Oh I understand I will be there in a few." Says Inko. "Ok thanks." I grunt. "dont you have an alpha?" The person at the front desk asked. "No we just learned our ranks and I'm an omaha... frick! Sorry for my language." I say "Haha, it's ok your mom should be here any minute." Person says.
*My mom arrives*
"I'm here Izuku. You ready to go?" asked my mom. "Ya... uggggg! Can we please go!?" I ask "Yes lets go." Mom says.
*Time skip at Izuku house*
*3 pov*
*His friends come by*
Oc: Is Izuku ok?
Inko: Yes he's just going through heat.
Td: Can we talk to him?
Inko: smirks "Sure..."
*they go to his room*
Izuku: sleeping but giving off pheromones.
*they walk in*
Oc: *gets text* Sorry todoroki I have to get going.
Td:ok see you later.
Izu:*wakes up* Huh? *still producing pheromones*
Td: I have to control my Alpha... but god damn it smells so good!
Izu:Todoroki....
Td:NO DONT STOP
Izu:Todoroki......

*Todoroki pov*
I knew he was in heat but this smell is so good. I'm fighting back my alpha, but this smell is to strong. I lose my control.

I closes the door and lock it. I goes over to Izuku and starts to kiss him, slowly going down his body. He softly moaned as I move down his body. Slowly removing his shorts kissing him and I start sizoring him before I go all in. His moans were loud but all houses have sound proof walls because of heat. I start to take my pants off, I was already hard because of all of the pheromones. I slowly start to put my member in Izuku, when I was 5% in he start moaning louder. I was really turned on by it and started to go harder. "Are you good." I said panting. "Yes..." he said heaving. After a little I was close "I-Im gonna go!" He said moaning. After a minute we both came, after our highs I pulled out and we cuddle for the rest of the night. I have never mentioned to him how much I actually liked him. For the longest time. His sweet incent self, his baby face and.... just his cute ears way cuter... than.... mine...

Ok so this my first time writing and it is 4:30am when I'm posting this and I will start on the next one once this is posted. I will try to post 2 times a week. But I have A.D.D so I will have a hard time working. I hope to post later. Thank you for reading my story so far! I have to go bye!- The bisexual queen