It's Saturday!!!

Ashton P.O.V.

   It's like 1:00pm and I'm still deciding if I should call Emily and ask if she wanna go out on a date with me but I'm to nervous, God the things this girl does to me, so should I call her now or later? I'm just gonna call her now!

   P.O.V OVER

(Phone is ringing)

E= Emily A= Ashton

E: hello?

A: hey emms I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime.

E: I would love too!

A: Ok I will come to pick you up at 7:30 ok love?

E: Ok ash byee

A: Byee

(Phone Call Over)

Emily P.O.V

OMG!!!!!! Ashton asked me out what should I wear I don't even know ughh I wanna look pretty for him. Um should I wear a black shirt that says "I'm into drummers" yeaaa and black skinny jeans withy blue and black Adidas. Yea I'm just gonna wear that, OK now to get in the shower. *after the shower* what time is it? What it's only 6:54pm, I still got time! Let me get ready.

(7:28)

Ash just text me and said he's on his way I hope I look pretty! *doorbell rings* is that him! *opens door* Really its the pizza man. LUKE,JAI,BEAU YOUR PIZZA IS HERE!!!! *Luke comes get the pizza and pays for it*

"Hey Emma what you all dressed up for?" Said Luke, "I have a date" *doorbell rings* "that's him bye" says emily. *opens door* "Hey ash" said emily, " are you ready to go" said Ashton, "yea come on" said emily. { They live in the Aussie land (°^°) ....

AHHHHH WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN ON THE DATE???? WHO WILL SHOW UP???

WHO WILL GET HURT??

YOU NEVER KNOW?!?!