Friday morning (^.^)

Emily P.O.V.

    Uhhhh I don't want to go to school but I wanna see my future husband though. I will try to talk to Michael today then flirt with him, I said I will TRY to talk to him. But he has a girlfriend Michelle I don't blame him I'm the nobody and the good girl well just like 5 seconds of summer said "Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught" well let me get ready for school, when I get to school I'll tell you byee.    

   I'm in English language class right now. Michael is making out with Michelle in the back of the class like we don't hear then. Well I guess I'll try to talk to Ashton since he sits next to me. 

     P.O.V. OVER

"Hi Ashton" I said (I'm just going to put Emma for short alright) "umm...hi?" Said Ashton "my name is Emily" I said, " cool nice name, I'm Ashton" said Ashton "Yea I know" I said. "So do you like drummers" said Ashton, "Yes I do a little" I said. "Well did you know drummers do it harder" said ashton, "Bassist do it deeper!!" Said Calum from the other side of the class room. "Calum shut up" said Ashton, I giggled a bit, "You laugh is cute, you know that right" says Ashton, I giggle again. "If you laugh again I might kiss you" said Ashton, I thought he was kidding so I giggled again next thing you know Ashton smashed his lips on mine. I was shocked but I kissed back next thing you know Michael pulled Ashton by the hem of his shirt. What did I get myself into?

           Michael P.O.V.

   So I'm in the back of the class making out with Michelle and in the corner of my eye, I see Ashton and Emily talking no big deal till I see them kiss. What the fuck is he doing to my girl... Um I mean this girl so I got up and pulled him by the hem of his shirt and pulled him into the hallway. 

"Man WTF I almost had my tongue in her mouth" said ashton, "Ashton you can't go out with her, so why you kiss her?" I said, I was about to punch him but that's my best friend like come on man. "So Michael I like her I'm going to asks her out!!" Says ashton, "you will ruin you reputation Ashton don't do it" I said I secretly like Emily but no one knows but me. "It's not like you like her, You have a girlfriend. You,Calum, and Luke you all ditch me to be with them we've been best friends since 3rd grade. Now that I might have a shot at it you don't want me to I'll just be forever alone. Don't blow it for me please." Said Ashton, I guess he's right he helped me and Michelle hook up so I should let this slide now...

Do y'all like the book so far I need votes and comments tell people about this book please thank you and isis you better not be laughing at this...