The news

Hi everyone, thank you for one view 

Sala's P.O.V

I woke up, another day of doing nothing and acting.'Great' I thought. I got out of bed and got changed into my saiyan armour. Thank be to God that I have my own room. The 3 other saiyans have to share a room. As I'm a girl, I get to have my own room. It's very small but it's better than nothing. I went outside and put on a pissed expression, you know, for the act. 

I went to the lounge area to get breakfast. I saw the other Saiyans and sat down next to Vegeta. "Today we have training with Zarbon," Vegeta muttered. "Great" I said sarcastically. I hate training with Zarbon. It's basically us fighting one on one and getting beaten to a pulp. "We need to do a rebelion," Radditz whispered. "Radditz we can't do a rebelion  with only 4 Saiyans that can't even beat Zarbon," I scoffed. Vegeta clenched his fists. "Vegeta, calm down we'll kill Freiza one day," Nappa exclaimed. Vegeta loosened his fists and growled. "Radditz, don't you have a brother on another planet ?" Vegeta asked. "Oh yeah Kakarot, I believe he's on planet Earth. But we can't go to planet Earth, we'll get caught," Radditz explained. "I'll go" I said roughly. Everyone raised an eyebrow. "What, it's not like Freiza will care. He barely knows I exist and Kakarot is probably stronger than Nappa and Radditz. So I'll go after training," I scoffed. 'But Sala, you can't," Nappa said softly.

"Oh shut up Nappa, I'm stronger than you and I'm a Saiyan Elite remember," I yelled. Nappa and Radditz gulped and Vegeta smirked. I slammed my food on the table and stormed off. I sprinted to my room and fell on my bed. 'Ugh why do I have to do this,' I growled. I heard a knock at my door. " Who is it," I asked. "Vegeta," Vegeta said. "Open the door," I muttered. Vegeta opened to door and walked in.  He sat next to me. "What do you want ," I growled. "Sala are you okay, you usually don't lose yourself like that?" Vegeta asked surprisingly softly. "I'm just sick of this," I muttered. Vegeta raised his eyebrow and then nodded. I lay on my back. 'I feel like nobody cares that I exist, Radditz and Nappa think I'm weaker than them but I can knock them out with one punch," I said quietly. "Filthy low class" I heard Vegeta mutter to himself. 

I chuckled and Vegeta blushed a bit. "You know Vegeta, I feel like your more of a brother than a cousin to me," I said cheerfully. Vegeta smirked and nodded "Are you still going to Earth," Vegeta asked. I nod. "We'll see ya soon Vegeta" Vegeta waved back and left.

I get up from my bed and got ready for 'training'. Jeez, I was acting so differently. But sometimes I can't control what I'm saying. I've done this for so many years. It feels normal for me. Like a 2 faced person. I hate that. Sometimes I don't want to be a Saiyan. My race is just so cruel. Ugh, Sala prepare yourself for torture.

I arrived at the training room. Zarbon was waiting inside. I gulped and walked in. Vegeta was there waiting impatiently. "Oh Sala, wonderful you're here," Zarbon said with an evil grin on his face. I got a shiver down my spine. Eventually Radditz and Nappa arrive, Zarbon smirked and beckoned us to follow him. That was always a bad sign. Zarbon stood in the middle of the training room and done his fighting stance. Radditz went and attacked him. Fail. Nappa went. Fail. I was supposed to go next but Vegeta stopped me. Vegeta went, he lasted more than Radditz and Nappa but still failed. I couldn't bare  watching. 

I jumped at Zarbon. He was really fast and he punched my gut. Blood spat out of my mouth. I elbowed him in the stomach and kicked him. Zarbon chuckled "You're getting stronger Sala," "Tch," I replied. I spat at the floor and we continued. Punch after punch. Kick after kick. I tried to keep hitting him but he was only warming up while I was going at him with everything I've got. I didn't care. Not so long ago I wasn't able to even punch him, now I can make him bleed. I grinned. Zarbon smirked back. Zarbon dropped his guard down  and I took the opportunity. I kneed him in the stomach and uppercuted his stomach. He groaned in pain. "Well Sala, get your Saiyan friends and leave, trainings done for tonight," "Okay Zarbon, thanks," I replied. I grabbed the Saiyans and put them in the healing chamber.

I also went inside the healing chamber. I got out first and grabbed some new armour and left some for the other Saiyans. I left a note for Vegeta, 'Hey Vegeta I'm sneaking out tonight, I'll be back soon. From Sala'. I put the note under Vegeta's armour just in case someone saw it. I left the healing chamber and discreetly stole a pod. I put the co-ordinates for Earth and flew off. I sighed. I prepared myself 

 Whew 868 words, that's a lot  of words. Well thanks for the one view and tell  me what you think of it. Have a great day 

Ciao