My son

Sorry if this chapter sucks. I didn't write it in a copy so it might just be different.

Sala's P.O.V

A few moths past after Goku and I became a couple. I found out I was pregnant but I was too worried to tell him but I knew I had to. "Goku, I'm pregnant," I said nervously. Goku looked confused. "For real," He asked. I nod my head. "That's Amazing," He said while picking me up. The child will be super strong. "Yup," I replied happily.  During my pregnancy Gohan and I learned instant transmission.

But little did we know...

Five moths past and I was in labour. Everyone except Vegeta were panicking. Even Chi-Chi was there. "You're only five months pregnant, that's not normal," Goku and Bulma yelled. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Women are supposed to be pregnant for 9 months," Bulma said. "Oh, but Saiyan women have it differently, were only pregnant for 5 months," I replied. "Oh ok, well hurry up, the baby is gonna come in any minute now," Bulma yelled at Goku.

Evantually, the child(ren) were born. Yes, Goku and I had twins. A boy and a girl. "Goku look we have two warriors," I said softly. "Yup, we do," Goku responded. "Vegeta, why won't you hold them? They're your niece and nephew," I asked. Vegeta growled but held the two twins. Everyone smiled. It was rare seeing Vegeta giving any affection. We named the boy Goten and the girl Gola.

A couple of months later, Goku and I got married. Vegeta had a boy named Trunks. He was adorable. During our wedding Vegeta and Bulma were taking care of the twins. I guess Vegeta has soft spot for them because he was holding them.

Two years later..

Goku's P.O.V

It was the time. All of the Z fighters were flying to the area where the androids were supposed to be. Sala and Gohan joined. The twins were with Bulma and Trunks. "Sala you met my friends right?" I asked. "Ya, of course," she said. We landed on some land and we waited for a pretty long time. Bulma, Trunks and the twins arrived. "Bulma what are you doing here, you might get hurt," I said nervously. "I'll be okay Goku, don't worry," Bulma said calmly. Sala put a hand on my shoulder indicating me that it was okay. "Wow Bulma, how many kids have you got there?" Krillin asked. "Well 2 of them are not mine, they're my niece and nephew and one is my son," Bulma said. "So, who's the dad of your child?" Krillin asked. "Vegeta and my sons name is Trunks," Bulma said. "Oh and your niece and nephew are who's child?" Yamcha asked. "Well why won't they say it themselves," Bulma replied confidently. "Well Sala and I had twins, their names are Gola and Goten," I said. "Oh cool," Yamcha replied.  Yajirobe (if that's how you spell his name) came up to me and gave me some senzu beans. "Thanks Yajirobe," I said happily. He just left. He got on his ship and flew off but a blast hit him.

"Gohan, check if Yajirobe is okay," I yelled. "Yes dad," he said. "Lets split up in two and search the city," I said. Everyone agreed and we split up. I went with Sala and we flew around to see if we could find them because no- one could sense them. We continued looking for them but it looked like Yamcha found them first. Yamcha was laying on the floor with a hole  through his chest. "Yamcha, here, take it. It's a senzu bean," I said. "Thanks Goku," Yamcha said. He ate the senzu bean.

"Look, can we fight somewhere where there are no innocent people around," I said. "Ok," the androids said. We flew to a place where there was no one. They introduced themselves as Android 19 and android 20. They explained how they put a spying device and how they saw every battle since I defeated the red ribbon army. I smirk. "Did you see my fight with Freiza?" I asked. "No, it was not needed," Android 20 replied.  I powered up to Super Saiyan and began attacking android 19.

Sala's P.O.V

Goku and android 19 were fighting but something was off. Goku was clearly stronger but he wasn't winning. "Goku hurry up," I yelled. He ignored me and continued. I was getting worried. He was using a lot of energy. Then he yelled out in agony. Clutching his chest. "What's wrong Goku!?" I yelled. He just yelled. Gohan came up to me. "Dad might have been hit with heart virus. He told me to bring the antidote to my moms house," Gohan said. I was mad at Goku but kept my cool. "Ok you and Yamcha bring Goku home and give him the antidote. Also, let him rest," I said. Suddenly Vegeta appeared. "Finally you came," I said sarcastically. He smirked and began fighting android 19. He defeated him easily. "Where did the other one go?" I asked.