Welcome back

Sala's P.O.V

 We had to go to planet (insert random planet name) which would be 6 months from the planet we are on. I don't know why though? I bet this is something to do with Radditz.

6 months later

We arrived at the planet (insert the planet you picked) and I got out of my pod. Nappa and Vegeta didn't get out of their pods because they didn't want to. I saw Radditz. "So how's Kakarot," I asked. "You lied to me!" Radditz yelled. "What the hell are you on about!" I yell back. "You said Kakarot was weak and nice!" Radditz yelled. "I wasn't lying and I gave Goku 5 years to train and you're so weak that even your brother can beat you," I said impatiently. "Well Kakarot had the same power level as you and he humiliated me and called me weak in front of his earthling friends," Radditz said angrily. "That's weird when I met him he was the complete opposite," I said while rubbing my chin"I mean by the look of his friends, I guess he usually didn't act like that," Radditz said. 

'I knew it, something must have happened to Goku while I was gone,but what.' I thought. "I called you,Nappa and Vegeta because I promised Kakarot that I'll bring the rest of us," Radditz said calmly. I nod my head and walk back to my pod. We all left together. 

During the year

Goku's P.O.V

I've been getting a lot of help from Krillin and Bulma. They would take care of Gohan while I went grocery shopping or help me cook dinner. It felt a bit of when we were younger. Just 3 of us and Yamcha but mostly the 3 of us. It brings back so many good memories. I wasn't training that much because I brought most of my attention to Gohan. He had a lot of potential. So for the year I trained him really hard to make use of his potential. 

One year later

Sala's P.O.V

 We arrived on planet Earth. I missed it, some memories were brought back to my head. Nappa, Radditz and Vegeta wanted to destroy the area. I reminded them of our actual goal. They agreed.  We checked our scouters and there was a power level of 18,000. Oh jeez I did not expect Goku to get that strong. We flew over to Goku. He was already waiting for us. We landed in front of him. I saw his face but there was something off about him. I'm not sure what but something. Radditz and Nappa were fighting a child and a green man, I think he was a Namekian. Vegeta smirked at me and said "You know the Namekian," I nod "Well, on Namek they supposedly have these things called dragon balls and they can grant any wish. We should wish for immortality so then we could beat Freiza," I don't respond, I just shrug my shoulders. Vegeta looked annoyed but ignored me. 

We turn and face Goku. I sneakily smiled Goku because if Vegeta saw me, Goku and I would've been killed. Vegeta walked in front of me and said to stay back. I grunted but did it. At this point I was only really a backup for them. Not a fighter or warrior, just a backup. Radditz, Nappa and Vegeta would fight while I always was pushed back and basically a waste of space. My blood was boiling from fury.

Goku's P.O.V 

I was excited to fight Vegeta but I wanted to fight Sala more. I knew Sala was stronger than Vegeta. I saw her power level rise a lot when she got angry at Vegeta. I knew she was hiding it. But I also felt bad for her because she was basically the 3rd wheel of the group. I could tell by her face that it wasn't the first time she didn't have to do this.

Sala's P.O.V 

I saw Radditz and Nappa getting beat up by mostly the young boy. Wow he looks really young. Wait he has a tail. He's a Saiyan. So that would mean that's Goku's son. I yelled at Radditz and Nappa to get out of here. "Sorry Namekian and you young boy that they're so weak," I said cheerfully. "My name is Gohan and that's Piccolo," Gohan said while pointing at the Namekian. I look up at the fight Goku and Vegeta were having. Good, Vegeta wasn't looking. "I'm Sala," I said with a smile on my face. I dragged Nappa's and Radditz's body away from the battlefield. "Jeez, a small boy can beat you up real good," I sneered. Both of them grunted in pain. I left them on the floor and flew up to Goku and Vegeta. I stopped their fight. "What do you want, woman!" Vegeta yelled. I knew he was mad at me because he only calls me woman when he's really mad. "Radditz and Nappa were beaten by the Namekian and the young boy," I said bluntly. Vegeta chuckled. Vegeta and Goku flew to the ground. He grabbed Radditz and Nappa  and killed them. Goku looked shocked and disgusted. He looked at me giving me the Is-this-normal-for-you look. I sadly nod.