Part 1 : The Beginning

Lalice's POV
This is the 2nd semester of a high school, nothing seems to change these days. They are all the same. My name is Lalice, I am a 18 year old girl who got easily bored at high-school which was named "RiverFlow High". Now here, I'm laying in my bed, wondering if I would have a "great" back-to-school journey.

??? : "Lalice! Your breakfast is ready!"

Lalice : "I'll be there, Rosanne."

Once they've done their breakfast, Rosanne checks all her things including Lisa's for the back-to-school journey.

Ten's POV
I was hanging out with my friends baround the cafeteria because I arrived her first. I took my back and directly went to the class. I've been home all days since the 1st semester holiday because my parents were on a business trip. I let my bag open as I took out all of the books out of the 'books stocks' stand as I went back to my seat. I was literally alone there. Like seriously, it was just 7.28 am.

Out of nowhere, Jaehyun dashed in the class room before he went to his table.

Ten : "You don't need to run-"

Jaehyun : "Who cares" as he placed his books on the table.

Ten looked at Jaehyun with a disappointment face

Jaehyun : "So what's the first session?"

Ten : "It's still 7.31 am"

Jaehyun : "I'm just asking, don't be mad!" Jaehyun said as he laughs lightly at Ten.

Ten : "Science." Ten answered with no emotion.

Jaehyun smiled akwardly as somebody opens the door lightly

Ten : "Can you just be like her? Walks in without rushing?" as he looked at her slightly.

Jaehyun : "So what's with her? You liked her already? Because you praised her early in the morning?" he said jokingly at Ten.

Ten : "Whatever."

As that girl approached her assigned seat, she realized she was Ten's seatmate.

Lalice's POV
I arrived at the school as I walked pass by the corridor. I noticed those 6 boys were looking at me intensely, so I directly went upstairs with Rosanne.

Lalice : "Rosanne, where is you class?"

Rosanne : "I'm at 3 - B2, yours?"

Lalice : "Aigoo.. I'm at 3 - B1.." I said lazily.

Rosanne : "At least we're neighbors?" She said simply.

I went in to my class as I said goodbye to Rosanne. I sighed before I opened the door lightly.

??? : "Can you just be like her? Walks in without rushing?"

??? : "So what's with her? You liked her already? Because you praised her early in the morning?"

I heard them talking, I'm pretty sure it's about me. I went to my seat and took the books at the 'book stock' stand. I went to ng seat and started a conversation.

Lalice: "Hey, What's your name? I've never seen you guys before."

??? : "My name is Jaehyun, and he is my bestfriend, Ten."

Ten : "We're new here. The rest are down stairs."

Lalice : "Are you guys 8?"

Jaehyun : "Yes."

Lalice : "Ooh. It's a coincidence that you are my seatmate ten."

Ten : "Sure. I would rather sit with you than him."

Jaehyun : "Words can hurt,"

We laugh and joke with each other like we're bestfriend that time.

Ten's POV

And that's when I just realized,

I like her