Part 7 : Neighborhood!

SKIP THIS PART
IM BACC AHAEHE! Thank you for you guys who supported me in the previous part 🥺💖💞
THERE WILL BE DOUBLE UPDATE IN THIS STORY! THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND SUPPORT! 🐥✨ This chapter mostly focused at Lisa and Yugyeom, so enjoy the reading!

Previously...

"Bambam?" I mumbled. I went nearer but founded desperate after.

"Excuse me?"

-------- -------- --------

"Oh hello, may I help you?" The stranger said

"A-ah, N-n-nothing! Hehe. Sorry for interrupting!" I squealed. 'Dammit! Why did I stutter!'

"Oh okay then, see you around."

"Wait, you just moved here?" I asked with a confused face.

He smiled. "Yes. You're my neighbour I see?"

"Ah! Yes! May I know your name? So we would know each other better!"

"Sure! I'm Kim Yugyeom, call me Yugyeom,"

"Lalice Manoban. Call me Lisa. I hope we can get along," I smiled lightly as I reached my hand for a handshake. He accepted it.

"LISA! WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard Rosé yelled as she looked around.

"COMING!"

Time skip : 12 pm

"Lalis' HOME!" I shouted. Nobody answered.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

I shook my head and went upstairs. I changed into an oversized hoodie and black shorts. I went down stairs and went to the kitchen.

"Should I go to Yugyeom's house?" I asked my self.

"Naah! Maybe he would get home early-- maybe he's on a date with Jisoo Unnie?" I asked my self one more time.

I searched for notes because we would always write notes if we weren't able too tell each other face to face.

"Found it!"

'Good afternoon Lisa. Check the dining table and don't forget to eat the meals which I provided for you. If you're asking my location, I just want to say that I'm on a date with Jisoo. I' ll be back at 5. Don't forget to clean up and please wash the dishes. Do not break the ㅋㅋㅋ.

Sincerely, Ji Wan oppa.

"Ish!" I mumbled sarcastily as I made my way to the dinging table. I washed the dishes after I cleaned up around the house.

I got ready and went to see Yugyeom of course!

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it?" yugyeom said

"Lisa!" I said back.

"Oh! Come in!". He said. I found him watching Netflix at his TV with a bag of chips.

"Mind if I join?" I asked him.

"Sure, the snacks are at the counter if you want!"

"I never tought you would place things here this fast!" I said amazed. He smiled as he continued the movie.

"Who are you?" *insert creepy noises*(lol). "Show yourse-"

"AAAAHHH!" We shouted in unison.

"Why do we need to watch horror? It's still noon!" I said as I pouted at him.

"I don't want ti watch movies alone, and I don't think I'm brave enough to watch horror at night!" He pouted back. OMG HE'S TOO CUTE!

I hid my smile with my hairs and said "Fine,".

We continued watching after.

I looked at my phone and it shows 04:56.

"Yugyeom, I need to go now. It's already past 4. Bye!" I said as I slowly got up from my chair.

"Be safe. Do not break in into someone's house!" He said giggling.

"Are you my dad already?" I said jokingly.

He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Do bye bye then! See you next time!" He said.

"Bye!" I replied smiling. He retured the smile.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I went back to my house and went upstairs. I took my phone and start to chat Rosé.

Some type of a flower

R
To the o
To the s
To the e
ROSEANNE

OMG wtf- why r u yellin- why are you spamming? So basically you're asking me to get you an appointment to the doctors?

Mentally yes lol, anyways thanks for everything

Wdym

You wasted my money ㅠㅠ

I used some of my money for the chlotes >v>

I never tought it was a competition lol

Lol, anyways have you ate food?

Wta kind of question is that

*What for you information

Srry :')

Is there any homework?

Different classes, different classes honey.

OMO IM SORRY

Hehe, anyways, I wanted to give you smth (something) tomorrow. I promise, it would be smth that u like :))))

Wta is it

*What is it Lili lili lili..
It' s a secret :))))

Oo mkay
See you at Monday, God bless u :^))

Bless u too :^))

"I wonder where's that bobby at-"

*Loud bangs from the door*

"YOUR BROTHER'S HOME LISA!"

"OKAY HOLD ON!" I shouted.

Ehehehe thx for reading, here lisa is being more of a crackhead :v)