Part 4 : Switched

3rd Person's POVThey had fun a lot,because the boys took Lalisa to the arcade

3rd Person's POV
They had fun a lot,because the boys took Lalisa to the arcade.  Little did Lisa knoe, her bag got switched with Taeyong's.

  Little did Lisa knoe, her bag got switched with Taeyong's

Lalisa's POV

Lalisa : "Eiy, I'm home."

Bobby : "Welcome. Sleep early since it's already 9 pm,or you will get late for school."

Lalisa : "Kay"

I went up to my room and took a shower. I took my towel and decided to do my night skincare until I notuce something is wrong. I LOST MY THINGS.

Lalisa : "What the -"

Lalisa : "WHERE'S MY THINGS??"

I serched for my things but all I see is Plastic full water bottles and some books.

Lalisa : "What," I said cluelessly.

Not long, I noticed that my bag is the same colour as Taeyong's. I immediately call Rosanne if she has ten's number.

༄︎In the call༄︎
Lalisa : "Hello Rose?"

Rosanne : "YAH! What is it Lisa?"

Lalisa : "Do you have ten's phone number?"

Rosanne : "Ehm, who?"

Lalisa : "Oh never mind,"

I just notice that how Rosanne hasn't knew my friend yet, so I decided to give it tomorrow.

Lalisa : "Alright, I'll hang up. Thanks Rose."

-Hangs Up-

Lalisa : "Aishhh" As I covered my face with my pillow annoyed.

I calmed myself down so I can sleep.

Next morning ➪︎

Lalisa : "ALRIGHT!"

I get down to have my breakfast since Bobby oppa left early. I took HIS bag and went to school.

Lalisa : "Ten!" I whisper-shouted so Ten can hear.

Ten : "Yes?"

Lalisa : "My bag got switched with Taeyong's because I didn't get to look at my logo, so I decided to go to him today and return his bag. Mind telling me where is he?"

Ten : "Sure. Right there at the corner with others."

Lalisa : "Kay, thanks!"

I went up to them as I gulped.

Lalisa : "Uhm, Taeyong, heres your bag."

Taeyong : "Thanks, here yours."

We switched back our bag before I went to class. I noticed that Rosanne hasn't been with me just now. At a moment I decided to call her but I also notice that Rosanne's voice sounded sick like she had a severe flu. I decided to went to my bestfriend's class so I can tell the teacher that she is sick.

Lalisa : "Goodmorning Mr. Choi, I want to inform you that Rosanne isn't coming today because she had a severe flu."

Mr. Choi : "Ooh, thank you. I'll put at the attendance. Now go back to your class Lalisa."

Lalisa : "Okay sir."

Time skip : After school➪︎

I went to Rosanne's house since it's not far from school.

Lalisa : "Excuse me," I said as I knocked.

Rose's mom : "Hello, are you Rose's friend Lisa?"

Lalisa : "Ah, yes. Nice to meet you,"

Rose's mom : "Come in, come in."

I came in her house then I went to her bedroom.

Lalisa : "Rose!" I ran as I hugged her.

Rosanne : "Lisa!" She hugged me back.

Lalisa : "How do you feel? Are you fine?"

Rosanne : "Im still sick, but I'm feeling much better."

I give her some snacks that I bought from school.

Lalisa : "Here, don't eat too much of these, eat this when you're recovered.

Rosanna : "Aws, Thanks." as she kissed my cheeck. "

(Author : They usually did that when they say thank you to each other. Hhehh)

Lalisa :" Thanks Rose. I'll get going now, get well soon."

Rosanne : "Okay, thanks. Bye! Be carefully."

Lalisa : "Bye!"

Bright Mochii's note :

Thank you for reading this story! I'll update every Friday. Thank you✨♥️ ^^