Part 9 : Shopping

Focus : Taeyong

"Yong, would you mind to accompany me to on shopping?"

"Sure, what time?"

"Now, uh-- I mean if you don't want to its okay we can-"

"Sure, I'll pick you up, where are you?"

"Thanks, I'm at xxxxx" -----

"Let's go over there!" Lisa said. "Which isle?" Taeyong asked. "3, I wanna buy snacks for later," Lisa said as she smiled at him. Taeyong just smiled back. "So let's go." Taeyong said as he dragged Lisa. "Let me help you," Taeyong said after he saw Lisa struggling on picking the bag of chips at one of the slots. Their arms touched, producing a skinship between both of them. Taeyong looked back to Lisa after he got the snack, but what happens is actually surprising. Their nose almost touched each other's, a small space was created. Lisa immediately looked away, while Taeyong has red tints on his both cheeks. After a long akward moment, Lisa finally opened the conversation. "Thanks for the help, should we continue?" Lisa said as she was trying to hide her red face. Taeyong just nod at her words.

 Taeyong just nod at her words

"If you get injured I will not pay for your bills get it?" Taeying warned Lisa while she tried to walk on the blocks on the sidewalk. "Don't worry I got it!" Lisa assured as Taeyong just glared at her. "And guess wha---" Lisa didn't continue her words because herself expected that her face would kiss the ground for not listening to Taeyong.

1 second

2 second

3 second

Instead of pain, Lisa did not felt anything on her face. She looked uo and found herself in a position of hugging Taeyong while him himself trying not to let go off Lisa. "Psst, Yong!" Lisa yell-whispered. Taeyong opened his eyes and immediately let go off her. Taeyong looked at Lisa. "What did I say just now?" He asked as he put on a victorious face. "Oh shut up." Lisa looked away in embarrassment. Long after, they got home.

Idk why was I screaming while I wrote this chapter >< Who's next?