Part 10 : Rain

Focus : Mark

Underneath the subway's shelter, a girl with a baby yellow coloured hoodie waits for the bus to come.

She breaths heavily after running from school to the subway. And she tought of the worst moment, rain.

"Hi noona!" A guy said beside her. She flinched in surprise. "Oh hi, I'm sorry if you felt unwelcomed of my flinch just now hehe." Lisa said as she chuckled akwardly. Mark just nod his head.

"Sometimes I do felt uncomfortable of the rain tough, It wets everything it touched. I hate how it makes me struggle to breath properly because of the humid sension. And for drivers, it's often hard to see through." Lisa explained her opinion after Mark asked why she hate or do love rains.

"For me, I think there's a good side of rain. It helps the plants to grow. As for the sound, I always tought of how the water touched the ground forming a relaxing music. So I would always swing my finger gently as I looked out through the window." He said as he smiled.

Lisa just looked at him and smiled.

"At my first though, you must love plants don't you?" Lisa joked.

"Hahah, I do have plants. It's a gift from my mother before she moved away. I would always though about her evertime when I water those plants." He said as he looked away.

"Uhm may I ask, why did your mother moved away?" Lisa asked carefully.

Few seconds had passed but Mark hasn't answer her question, Lisa continued in panic.

"I-I mean if you do not felt uncomfortable with the question it's okay to not answe-"

"No it's okay I'll answer it." Mark said to her and smiled.

"My father broke up with my mother." He continued.

"Shush,"

Lisa said.

Mark looked at her

"It's okay not to continue, I knew how uncomfortable for you to ask your question, I know the fact of everyone need privacy. I understand you." Lisa assured as she smiled.

"Thank you so much," Mark said and smiled warmly at her.

"You know, you're the first person who made me tell my past." He said as he looked straight forward with a smiled plastered on his face.

"Oh really? How about the others? Like Ten and Jaehyun?" Lisa questioned him.

"Because I knew that they just wanted to know, I also knew that they did not care." He looked back at her.

Lisa just nod.

After a long peaceful silent, Lisa looked at the car which she has waited all along.

"Hey Mark, I'll get going now, make sure to be happy all the time!" Lisa said while waving her hand at him.

"Alright, thanks for the talk just now noona!" Mark said as he waved back his hands at her.

"Bye!" She said as she went to the car after the rain slowly stopped.

Mark just watched Lisa as she ran through the road.