Alastor x Cowerdly!reader

Requested by: Jhua1130

Info: non-binary, any kind of demon you want to be, and they know each other already
(And yes that's him stuck on a pole. I thought it was funny)

(Y/N)' POV

     I was hiding under my bed. Alastor has been trying to get me to try more things. He's been making me do broadcasts, hunting, and even trying his diet. The door continued banging in the background. "Oh darling (Y/N), we're going to be late for our 1:00 hunting trip." The dreaded deer demon said from outside that door. I shook my head repeatedly.

     The door creaked open, and the other demons shoes clicked against the floor. he stopped in front of my bed, and I held in my breath. As Alastor walked away, I breathed a sigh of relief. Feeling a quick pull on my legs, I squealed as i was pulled out of my hiding place. "Found you darling" he smiled proudly as he held me upside down by just a leg.

~~~time skip~~~

     Alastor was aiming his rifle at a demon deer (like Fat Nuggets), and smiled happily. "Al-alastor, can we please just go back, you know how I feel about being out in the forest" I whimpered softly. "Oh my darling (Y/N), it's just a simple hunting trip. Nothing to be scared of" he smiled darkly. Grumbling some curses, I started to turn around. He held my arm, "look, I was trying to do all this because I wish to be close friends with you. You always shiver with fear whenever I suggest doing something, so I always try to push you" he said with the most kind, genuine smile I've ever seen.

     "Al, I want to be closer too, but this isn't the way. I'm scared out here" I said softly, let's just head inside, drink tea, and listen to the fireplace while we just talk" I offered, standing up and holding out a hand to him. He took it and stood up, being taller than me adds some difficulty helping him up. Alastor kept my hand in his, and walked back the the hotel with me.

~~~another time skip~~~

     After picking out our books, Alastor started the fire while I made tea. Climbing onto the couch, he sat next to me and put the big blanket around us. He handed me my book while I gave him his tea.

     For a few hours, we sat in silence and read our books. I finished my tea and started to fall asleep. I tried to lean my head away since I knew he doesn't like to be touched. Though sleep took over me too quickly and my head laid against his shoulder. Feeling him tense didn't help but he soon relaxed and held me closer.

(I am so sorry this took so long. It takes longer when I have free rein. Also Sorry that this is mostly fluff but I didn't really know what to write for a cowardly person)