Chapter 5

(Last Time)

"One chance." Percy said with forced calm. "I will give you one chance to get out of our way."

"Or what?" Cobra sneered. "I can hear every move you will make; you have no chance of defeating me. As for Midnight, well that guy is in a class of his own." Cobra continued giving Midnight a speculative look as he did so.

"Erza, can you deal with the grunts while I deal with these two clowns." Percy said, his hand tightening on the handle of Backbiter, even as the ground at his feet began to crack beneath his feet and the clouds above quickly began to darken. Percy often likened himself to the sea, often he was calm and tranquil, but when riled up he was unpredictable and without mercy, and if there was one thing that got him pissed off it was arrogant shits standing in his way when he was trying to help one of his comrades.

Erza glanced over at Percy, her eyes widening as she saw that his eyes had begun to glow. Nodding her head Erza re-equipped her armour. Switching out her 'Black Wing Armour' for her 'Heaven's Wheel Armour'. Erza's body once again glowed as her black plate armour was replaced by a set of silver armour, this one like the other accentuated her breasts and revealed her lower stomach, the silver armour also had a chainmail skirt and large bladed silver wings, made out of very sharp silver blades. As her armour changed so too did her weapon, instead of the long black blade, she now carried a pair of four foot long swords.

Glancing at her out of the corner of his eyes, Percy cracked a slight smile. "You really are not one for modesty, are you Erza."

Erza looked over at Percy as she heard, enjoying having his appreciative eyes on her, she favoured him with a slight smile. "If you've got it, why not flaunt it?"

"Truer words have never been spoken." Percy said with a slight grin, before he looked back at his two opponents. His eyes once again darkening as he prepared to crush the two people standing in between him and Wendy.

( - )

Chapter 5

( With Percy in the Woodsea Forest)

Immediately Percy leapt into action, the ground around him shattering as he moved. The water trapped within the ground exploded out and surrounded Percy, not only was water pulled from the ground though, it was also pulled from the air and drawn from the surrounding forest. Trees and plants withered and died as Percy pulled the water from them, encircling himself in a shroud of water as he closed in on Midnight and Cobra.

Both of his opponents took a few steps back as they saw his sudden charge, both of them were unnerved as they saw the surrounding trees die and the earth dry out and crack. Their apprehension was only momentary however.

"You got the guts to think you can take on a true dragon slayer!" Cobra said a sneer on his face as he covered his hands in his 'Poison Dragon Slayer Magic'.

Percy however wasn't dissuaded; in fact he was only spurred on by Cobra's defiance, already he could feel the joy of battle coming over him. Closing in on the dragon slayer, Percy whipped his hand through the air, creating a long whip out of the surrounding water. Lashing out at Cobra, Percy forced the man to back off, to avoid getting bisected as Percy's whip sliced through whatever got in its way, toppling trees and cut great gouges into the earth.

"Poison Dragon's Roar!" Cobra shouted as he brought one of his hands to his mouth, before he unleashed a large stream of toxic magic at Percy.

Seeing the attack coming, Percy lashed out with his whip again, causing Cobra's familiar, Cubelios, which had been trying to get behind him to back off, and the stoic looking Midnight, to throw up some kind of magical defences that reflected Percy's attack back at him. Scowling at Midnight, absorbing the returned what whip into his shroud of water as he did, a bit confused by what magic the gothic looking boy was using, Percy almost nonchalantly stopped Cobra's attack.