Part 1 - Advertising

HI ALL! THIS IS A NEW FAN FIC I HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT!
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

After the war I had started living in muggle London. I always. Felt really lonely I lived by myself in a medium large apartment.

Hermione had started dating Pansy Parkinson from Hogwarts. And Ron had started dating Blaise Zabini so it felt really. Lonely being the only one not with a boyfriend.

I had come out to Hermione and Ron shortly after the war. And just a couple of days later they both came out as gay/lesbian.

I could easily afford the rent but because I was so lonely I. Wanted a roommate, so I posted a ad on the internet. It was almost midnight when I posted it up so I decided. I'd go to sleep and see if I had any responses in the morning.

DRACO'S POV:

It was one in the morning, I was looking for roommates ad's. I had to get out of the apartment that me and Pansy lived in.

She and Hermione had gotten together about three months ago and I couldn't handle it anymore.

I saw a short but amazing ad.

Hello I'm Harry I live by myself in a medium large apartment. I want a roommate that is supportive of the LGBTQ+ community. I don't care if you're a guy or a girl, I'm just really lonely not having anyone specific to talk to. Anyone who wants a roommate and a friend send me a email or a text.

It was short. That guy seemed to be not all that crazy and hey he was. A LGBTQ+ supporter I myself had come out as gay shortly after Pansy and Blaise.

I made the quickest decision I have ever made in my whole life. I sent the number on the screen a text.

DRACO: hi I saw your ad about the roommate I hope it's still available please contact me.

I sent it and went to sleep.

HARRY'S POV:

I woke up around 10 in the morning and looked at my phone. I had one text message from an unknown number.

UNKNOWN: hi I saw your ad about the roommate I hope it's still available please contact me.

HARRY: hi can I get some more information about you please? Like what's your name? How old are you?

UNKNOWN: hi yes my name is Draco and I've just turned 20. I'm a gay guy who just wants to get away from his lesbian roommate and her girlfriend

There was no way it could be Draco Malfoy. The guy that had got me questioning my sexuality. There was just no way.

HARRY: okay great when can you move in my address is ########### (I couldn't think of one)

I sent the message and went to take a shower. It was a quick one but it was. Enough to clean myself almost as soon as I had gotten dressed I got a text.

DRACO: I can move in as soon as possible just give me a day and time and I'll move in

HARRY: I'm free today and tomorrow I could help you.

DRACO: no thanks I just have to get the boxes out of here and to your place, I packed everything a long time ago

HARRY: 'our place' you mean you live here now too!

DRACO: haha yes I guess so, I'll see you in about an hour or so Harry

I closed my phone and went to make breakfast. I ate the eggs and toast that. I had made and went to clean a bit in the living room.

I had already had a spear key made so it was ready for my new roommate whenever he came.

Soon I heard the doorbell ring and I went to see who it was.

HI YES ITS ME THE AUTHOR!
WELL PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS!
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!
I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN RHE NEXT ONE BYE LOVE YOU!