Part 2 - roommates

HI ALL! THIS IS A NEW FAN FIC I HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT!
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

There stood Draco Malfoy, there was no way that Draco Malfoy. Was going to be my roommate, "what are you doing. Here" I asked the shock evident in my voice.

"There is no way your going to be my roommate" he said. Without the usual sneer, "don't tell me this was you?" I. Said showing him the conversation we had that morning. "Yes it was, are you still letting me stay or should I go?" He questioned.

I moved to the side and waved for him to get into the house. "I guess we could try to put our differences apart" I said and gave a small smile.

"Come on I'll show you your room" I said and gave another small smile. When he was in his room I went back to the living room.

Merlin I loved his eyes, I had forgotten how beautiful they were. They looked like the moon mirroring on a lake.

And his pink lips that I had always wanted to kiss. And the blond. Hair that always used to be put back but now. Was curly and loose, I always wanted to run my hand through it.

Merlin he was addicting to me.

DRACO'S POV:

He showed me to my room and went back to the living room.

I looked after him and I couldn't help but wish I could. Have ran my hand through that messy black hair. Or kissed those pretty pink lips, or just looked into those. Green eyes that looked orbs, and just get lost in them.

I had loved him since fifth year but I always put the mask. On that I hated him, in fifth year I started writing in. Journals so I wouldn't accidentally spill my feelings.

After I had unpacked all my things I went back out to the living room. Harry was sat with a what looked like a muggle book. "Hey" I said smiling a bit, "oh hey I didn't hear you enter sorry" he said back.

That smile he gave me made me weak in my knees. "I'm getting hungry how about. We order a pizza?" Harry said.

"Oh sure a pizza sounds good" I answered, "what do you want on. Yours?" he asked "just ham and pineapple" I said. Back "okay" he said and called to place the order.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" Harry asked me hopefully. "Oh sure that sounds good" I said smiling.

I was so glad we were speaking on civil turns. Nothing could ruin my happiness right now.

Soon the doorbell rang and Harry shot up answering the door. It was the pizza guy, Harry paid for the pizza and came. And sat back down, "what do you want to drink?. We have sprite, cocoa-cola, water" he said.

"I'll just have a sprite" I said and he came back out to the living room. With two sprites and smiled as he sat back down. We watched the whole movie and a couple more.

We only watched Romantic movies and comedy movies. It was amazing, I had so much fun and I was smiling so brightly.

After the forth movie Harry fell asleep on my shoulder. I blushed and tried to make him lay down on the couch without waking him up.

I got it. He was fast asleep on the couch and I put a blanket over him. I didn't want him to get cold, I turned the tv off and went to bed myself.

When I got in my room I found my journal and started writing. I wrote all sorts of things but mostly how I missed Harry.

Although tonight I wrote how much I wanted to kiss him, hug him. Play with his hair, I mean I didn't think he'd ever find the. Journal so I wasn't really worried about it.

HI YES ITS ME THE AUTHOR!
WELL PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS!
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!
I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN RHE NEXT ONE BYE LOVE YOU!