Part 5 - fluff

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR! I GOT A COMMENT ON MY LAST PART FROM YaDucky ASKING ME TO KEEP WRITING! I'M GONNA BE COMPLETELY HONEST I HAVE A HUGE WRITERS BLOCK SO THIS CHAPTER PROBABLY WONT BE THAT GOOD BUT I TRIED!

DRACO'S POV:

I woke up before Harry the next morning after the dinner. It had been amazing seeing the happy smile on Harry's face. When he met Hermione and Ron again. And to see how he was laughing with his friends. It was all amazing.

I still didn't believe Harry was mine. I never wanted to let him go. I just wanted to hug him forever, and kiss him forever.

"Dray, Dray" I suddenly heard Harry's husky and sexy. Morning voice say while he was waving a hand in front of my face. "Earth to Dray" he then said before laughing.

I laughed a bit with him until he suddenly stopped and sat up.

HARRY'S POV:

I started thinking about the journal I had found and seen. And well read, I felt extremely guilty for it, I had to tell him.

I stopped laughing and sat up, "Dray, I need to tell you something. I just don't know how your going to take it." I said, I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous or scared.

"I saw the journal" I blunted our before Draco could say anything. And before I realized what I was saying, "what?. What journal?" He asked trying to look like. He didn't have a clue about what I was talking about.

I looked down at my hands trying to fight back the tears. "You know very well what journal I'm talking about. You're journal the one where you wrote all those things. About me, the one that had the words 'I love you. Harry Potter I need you to see that' written in it."

I stopped after saying all that because I heard my voice break. And I felt a warm tear roll down my face, but then it got. Whipped off and I looked up, "I don't care." He said smiling slightly.

"You don't?" I asked really surprised, "well no, I mean if. You hadn't found it and read that page you wouldn't. Have acted weird two days ago, and you wouldn't have. Told me you were gay and that I had been. You're gay awakening, but the most important thing. I don't care because you reading that page gave me you. I got the boy I have loved since fifth year. Just because you read that one page, and I couldn't be happier about it" he said.

"I love you Harry James Potter" he then said and gave me. A passionate kiss on the lips, I kissed him back. And when we pulled away "I love you too" I said back.

Then I laid back down and cuddled into Draco's chest. He put his arms protectively around me and I couldn't help. The smile that came on my lips, he smelled so good.

"Don't use cologne, please" I asked, he just looked surprised at me. "What why not?" He asked, "I like your. Natural smell better than any cologne" I said giving him a small smile.

Draco just kissed my nose and rested his head on mine.

Soon it was lunch and we had been laying in bed all day. Just cuddling and talking about how we experienced being at Hogwarts.

"I'm hungry" I said and looked up at his face. "Acio sandwich" Draco said before a sandwich. Came flying into our bedroom.

"There you go" he said and smiled at me while watching me eat. I had been so hungry that I was fairly quick. Eating the sandwich, "wow you really must. Have been hungry" Draco said and I just smiled shyly at him.

HI YES ITS ME THE AUTHOR!
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS!
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!
I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE LOVE YOU!

I WILL BE STARTING A NEW DRARRY MUGGLE STORY SOON SO WATCH OUT FOR IT!