Part 4 - couples

HI ALL! THIS IS A NEW FAN FIC I HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT! OH MY GOD 9 READS!!! AHH THANK YOU ALL!!! (EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

I woke up with Harry laying on my chest fast asleep, small little snores. Coming from his mouth, merlin I wanted to kiss those lips.

So I did. I gave him a small kiss on the lips, "good morning" I said. I gave him a small smile and he smiled back. Merlin that smile was going to be the death of me "good morning" he said. I smiled even brighter.

HARRY'S POV:

Me and Draco went out of bed and did our daily routine. Soon Draco was down in the kitchen, and I almost done with making breakfast.

"What's on the menu today?" He asked jokingly. "Eggs, toast, bacon and some. Small susages" I said back.

When I was done I plated two plates and set them on the breakfast bar we had.

We ate our breakfast in peace trying to share the Daly Prophet. We both wanted the Quidditch section so we exchanged it. I got it first then he, it was a good plan for us and worked quite well.

"Hey Harry, how about taking Pansy, Hermione, Ron and Blaise. Out for dinner tomorrow night?" Draco asked me. I was a bit surprised I wasn't really expecting him to suggest that.

"I was about to suggest that, I'll call them" I said smiling brightly.

When I finished eating I called Hermione and Ron. They both said they'd be there with Pansy and Blaise.

TIME SKIP TILL JUST BEFORE DINNER

Me and Draco we're getting ready we didn't want to be wearing our home clothes. So we put on some better T-shirts and some better jeans.

When we got to the restaurant Hermione and Pansy were there already. "Hey" Hermione almost screamed and hugged me tightly.

I hadn't seen her for ages and was really glad to finally see her. And soon to see Ron "how have you been?" I asked excitement evident in my voice.

"I've been good me and Pansy moved in together when Draco. Moved out" she said, Pansy and Draco had been in some. Conversation similar to mine and Mione's when Hermione screamed again.

Ron and Blaise we're here, Hermione squeezed Ron to her. "Hey mate, how have you been?" I asked as I gave Ron a. Brotherly hug "I've been good, when Hermione moved over at. Pansy's. Blaise moves in with me" he said.

We went to get a table and all sat down. We ordered, talked and ate for hours. When the restaurant closed we walked around and got ice cream. And continued to talk, we were laughing till we were crying.

When me and Draco finally got home "ah it's good to be back home. I'm going to bed, I'm exhausted" I said and Draco. Just laughed at me, I huffed and acted like I was hurt, then we both laughed.

Soon after I was in my bed Draco came in the door. "What are you doing here?" he asked. I sat up in bed a bit confused. "What do you mean this is my bed" I said and he looked surprised.

"I thought we were sharing my bed unless we'd have a fight or something." He said it so calmly, but I was quick to get. Out of bed and kissing him, "I didn't want to be a bother. I didn't want to make you feel like we had to. Share your bed" I said giving him a small smile before going in his bed.

He chuckled and got into bed with me, we cuddled up to each other. "Good night, I love you" I heard Draco whisper. I looked up at him, from his chest "I love you too, good night" I said smiling.

I have never slept this well my entire life. It was the best sleep I had ever gotten. I had the guy I loved he was mine. We said we loved each other, and that was all I needed for a happy life and a happy sleep.

DRACO'S POV:

I have never slept this well my entire life. It was the best sleep I had ever gotten. I had the guy I loved he was mine. We said we loved each other, and that was all I needed for a happy life and a happy sleep.

HI YES ITS ME THE AUTHOR!
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS!
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!
I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE LOVE YOU!