Part 3 - finding out

HI ALL! I HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

It had been a week since Draco moved in, we had become quite. Good friends, we had watched movies and went. Out on walks and we talked a lot, it was nice to have someone to talk to.

Draco went to the store to buy some more food while I continued cleaning. The house was a total mess, I went. Upstairs and decided I'd take Draco's room on next. I thought it'd be a nice surprise for him not to have to clean his room.

I got up there and started by dusting off of his desk and dresser. After that I went to brush the floor and make his bed.

When I lifted his cover up to make the bed there was a book open on the bed. I took it up and saw it was a journal. I knew I probably shouldn't look but the curiosity took over me.

I looked and I saw my name.

How am I supposed to stop loving you. You're always so, so sweet and handsome. But you're not gay you can't be, your too pretty to be. Merlin I love you, I love your green eyes that look like emeralds. I love your crooked smile and your adorable laugh. I love absolutely everything about you Harry Potter. I need you to see that.

And that was just one page. I decided I wouldn't read more so I closed the. Book and hurried out of the room. I made the bed and tried my best to make it look like I hadn't seen a thing.

Soon Draco was back home "hey I'm back, can you help me. With the bags?" he called from the garage door.

"Yeah I'm coming" I called out, "hey is something wrong?" he asked. I saw the concern in his face and I heard it in his voice.

"No, no everything's fine I've just got a bit of headache that's all" I lied. I hated lying especially to Draco but he couldn't know I saw his journal.

DRACO'S POV:

I could see that there was something more wrong than just a headache for Harry. I just didn't want to press it too much, Merlin I was worried about him.

"Do you want a pain killer potion?" I asked when we finally got. All the bags inside "Oh no I'm fine thank you though" he. Said and gave me a small smile "Oh okay then" I said.

"I'm getting hungry how about we order a pizza for tonight?" Harry asked. "Sure that sounds good, I'll order it you. Just go sit down" I said still with concern in my voice and face. "Okay, thank you" Harry said.

I ordered the pizza and sat down with him on the couch. "I need to tell you something" Harry suddenly said. "Okay what's wrong?" I asked, the concern still showable.

It was obvious to me that Harry was really nervous so I. Put a calming hand on his shoulder, "what is it? You. Know you can tell me anything" I said.

"I - I - I'm g - gay" he stuttered out. "Oh Harry that's amazing" I said. Almost screaming, maybe I did have a chance after all with him, I mean I hoped so.

"Can I ask who your gay awakening was? And if it makes. You feel better, I'm gay as well" I said, I was smiling like an idiot. I don't care what my father thinks of me. Anymore so I didn't care, I was smiling like an idiot and I was blushing as well.

"You" I heard Harry whisper, "what?" I asked I had soomed. Out and didn't get what he was talking about.

"You were my gay awakening" he said a bit lower than before. I was smiling so brightly that I thought my face would fall off. My inside felt like it was about to melt away and I knew what I had to do.

I kissed Harry on the lips, the kiss was short but passionate. "Harry you were mine" I then whispered back to him.

Now we were both smiling like absolute idiots and were holding hands as well. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Harry. Asked and before I could jump up and say yes.

The doorbell rang, I went to answer paid the delivery man and told him to keep the change.

I got back in and hugged Harry tighter that I thought I could. "Of course I'll be your boyfriend Harry" I said almost jumping up and down.

I put the pizza on the coffee table and we watched a muggle movie and ate our pizza. When we were done eating the pizza Harry had gotten extremely tired.

"Can I sleep in your bed with you tonight?" Harry asked sleepily. "Of course Harry" I said smiling at his adorableness.

HI YES ITS ME THE AUTHOR!
SO I DONT REALLY HAVE ANY MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE THIS STORY IF ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY ENJOY READING IT COMMENT AND ILL CONTINUE WRITING BUT UNTIL THEN I WONT
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS!
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!
I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN RHE NEXT ONE BYE LOVE YOU!