4

I can't get over this moment like idk what happened here but that stare was zjshsjsjjskj It went from you're so cute I wanna cuddle you to you're so hot I wanna devour you in less than a second ughh (stream ugh!)Like damnn 🔥

It went from you're so cute I wanna cuddle you to you're so hot I wanna devour you in less than a second ughh (stream ugh!)
Like damnn 🔥

¤¤¤

Jeongguk was trying to avoid Taehyung as much as he could. He couldn't succeed completely at that because they practically lived together and had to work together.

But whenever they were in the same room he tried to stand as far from Taehyung as he could, trying not to touch him, only spoke to him about work and avoiding to even look at him.

He thought that was the efficient way the make his feelings go away.

The older seemed to be doing the same since he kept the distance all the time and talked to Jeongguk only when necessary.

Jeongguk walked into the living room where the rest of the boys were chilling and because it was Saturday night they brought some drinks and snacks wanting to let loose a little.

He saw Jin rolling on the floor and practically crying of laughter as Namjoon tickled his sides.

"S-stop Joon, I c-can't breathe- Heeeelp-" he begged while his windshield wiper laugh echoed through the house.

Jeongguk chuckled at his hyungs' silliness and looked up from them to see Taehyung sitting on the couch with Jimin playing chess, while Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting in front of the huge tv playing video games.

He wasn't really in the mood for games and he definitely didn't want to be close to Taehyung so he sat in the armchair at the other end of the room.

He took out his phone and began scrolling through it as he was utterly bored. He noticed the beer cans on the table so he opened one and took a sip.

Some time passed and he was very focused on chatting with his friends on the phone and before he even realized he was already on his fifth drink.

A loud laugh filled the room so he raised his head to look at the source and saw Taehyung laughing so hard about something Jimin said that he was clutching his stomach.

Jeongguk noticed that he wore a simple black t-shirt and black sweats but as he was laughing he fell back on the couch so his t-shirt lifted up a bit revealing his soft tummy.

Jeongguk gulped and felt his insides burning at the sight because the older's tummy was his weak spot.

He spotted three empty cans of beer in front of Taehyung and he concluded that the other was probably drunk.