11

That vlive would've been so much better if they weren't watched by staff, like it was so awkward sjssjjsj
Nevertheless, they were cute uwu

Btw Agust D-2 slaps brooo, especially Daechwita, the MV is 🔥 and Yoongi is 🥵

¤¤¤

Miss me, baby boy?

With an uneasy feeling in his stomach Taehyung replied.

Who is this?

He didn't have to wait for a long time and his phone gave another ding sound.

So you deleted my number I see... Ah, I should've known. It's Hanbin.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed even more in confusion.

I don't know any Hanbin?

Don't pretend you don't remember me when I still clearly remember you moaning 'daddy' in my ear while I fucked you.

Taehyung almost gasped in realization because Hanbin was the only one he called daddy. He kinda hated it but Hanbin insisted. They hooked up a few times and sex was pretty bad to be honest. Hanbin kept texting him but he never replied and deleted his number. But it seems he started bothering him again.

Before he made any noise he remembered Jeongguk was sitting next to him. He glanced to check what he was doing and thankfully he was on his phone, not noticing Taehyung's strange behavior.

What do you want?

I just wanted to refresh a memory of you... Beneath me... Naked... How does that sound, hm?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm seeing someone, so my answer is no.

Still playing hard to get, huh?

What do you mean? I'm not playing hard to get I just don't wanna have casual sex anymore. I have a boyfriend now.

So what? Is he that good in bed? Can he make you scream like I did?

You're missing the point. Just leave me alone.

No.

Taehyung's heart was racing and his stomach dropped. What does this idiot want?

Why? Why me? Why don't you just find someone else?

Baby boy, you're sometimes forgetting who you are.

Taehyung felt sick. Of course. They all want him because he is that Kim Taehyung. He is famous and rich. And insanely good looking. Of course they all want him. Just because of that.

I don't want you. Just find someone else to bother.

He was extremely anxious as his phone was silent in his hand. He was afraid that Jeongguk might find out something so he went to the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

Then he heard the message sound and looked at the screen.

He opened the message and saw Hanbin sent him a video and a few photos. With shaky fingers he clicked on the video and then his heart stopped.