Jeon Jungkook, Bearer Of Wind And Water

"I thought this was supposed to be a duel!"

Taehyung grits his teeth, nails scraping against the surface. He leaps above the air and swerves away from another attack, gliding across Jimin's propelling magic and slamming his shielded chest towards Hoseok's stacked walls. They come and go, blurring the prince's vision as pieces of mud slide into his clothed arms. Every emerging arrow only hinders Taehyung's movements, restricting his legs from sprinting backward.

"It is," Fast. Everything is fast. Yoongi is spewing out water after water, lining itself like pointed lasers preying over the stilted figure. "but you have to win against us before anything else."

His face is indifferent, scarce of any affection. There's not an inch of remorse too, so aloof and uncaring. He grunts as Jimin makes a move, dissipating out of his sight before coming back behind, fully equipped with a water blade. He lands a splash with it, failing to pierce the older. It does blast a phantom spell, blinding Yoongi's vision and dragging the older back into the grubby platform.

"Nice move, too weak." Yoongi staggers as he stands up, a part of his sleeves billowing. He raises both palms, setting them aglow. His body visibly reclines, readying itself for combat. "Be faster than that, water boy."

Yoongi's releases water from his figertips, muscles flexing underneath a shabby covering. The blue liquid morphs into a whip-like shape, coiling around and ready to bite as they snake around Jimin's ankle. It startles the man, jerking him to advance in retaliation out of instinct. The move proves to be a reckless decision however, as moments later Yoongi's whip drags him forward and sends him stumbling without warning, failing to zap the man with his own electrifying magic.

"You're a water boy too," Jimin groans in irritation, grimacing at the feel of blood in his gums. His elbows dig in the dirty soil as if to scrape the pallid skin beneath.

From across the unfolding ruckus is a restless Taehyung. He staggers around a maze of muddy bricks. Most of the obstacles seemed to pop up tirelessly without a specific pattern to deduce from. The expansive battleground leaves much space for shooting, but Hoseok's well-orchestrated defence is almost impenetrable.

Still, Taehyung persists, flames alight and ready for attack. He spares a glance towards the lofty structure posted at the centre of the arena, feeling cold at the painted scenery of an unconscious Jungkook. His body is enveloped in glowing blues and whites. And a smooth, flowing red gown twirled under the spell of its calm currents.

Jungkook is hauntingly beautiful like this. A majestic flower no other petal could ever compare to. His body is graced with sparkling purity, so mystifying and enchanting that even the ghastly cage cannot capture his elusive being.

"Pay attention!" A smack, no louder than Taehyung's throaty yelps, and he's once again out of balance.

The alpha prince quickly recovers, increasing his speed to respond to the older's sharp strikes. He asserts a defensive stance, discreet and unyielding. As the attacks mingle around in the air and gather more dusts, Taehyung lights himself to shield from the incoming impact. The soil drift in the air with a tenacious grip, shifting into spikes and bullet shapes. They're fast and accurate, targeting Taehyung's every dodge and wounding his cheeks. It's not painful, but it makes his skin bleed and hiss.

"Why do you have to risk Jungkook's life?!" The flames come back again, more radiant than before. There are tinges of blue in both of his arms, crawling up to his elbows as he speedily runs to his opponent. Bend, slide and BAM! The fire steams and glistens, a luminous fist that thrusts Hoseok upwards, raiding his space in the air before shrewdly dropping his rigid body into the field.