𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 [vivify]

━━━━━━ DREAMFES ;┊ 𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒          ✧・

━━━━━━ DREAMFES ;┊ 
𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒         ✧・

the day of the dreamfes arrived more earlier than expected. even though y/n knew no one was here to judge her skills, she still felt bothered by something. maybe it was the nerve racking aura surrounding her and the broad cast committee. or perhaps the thought of loosing and putting in her effort didn't reach the audience's satisfactory. whatever it was, it made her feel sick.

from below, she saw the enormous crowd of fangirls and watching units. she spotted knights at the stage, singing their hearts out. the lights flashing and sparkles marvelously spinning. she smiled joyously, hearing the crowd's beams and knight's voices. they were up against some unit that she wasn't quite aware existed. but they didn't catch her eye like the others did. in fact it almost made her feel bad for them.

"🎶 i hereby swear with a pure and noble eternity
words hidden in my heart🎶"

they sang altogether. their costumes bringing out their most attractive features. the advice
y/n gave them worked like a charm and ikr made her ridiculously motivated to keep working hard. hearing those sirenic sounds give the crowd vibes of bewitching feelings and some girls singing along, it all felt unreal.

"the winners of the first match

KNIGHTS!"

y/n cheered with the crowd. mouth opening in a large grin. the first match was expected for knights to win. she knew they had the better chance at winning. the second match consisted of ryuseitai versus ra*bits. y/n watched the emulous but friendly tension rise in the air as the two eye-catching units determinedly stare each other down.

y/n took a deep breath. anzu watched from below. behind the curtains where she had her own job to do. it was only the second match but she knew y/n was most definitely not intending to go easy just because she's new. despite being two months in yumenosaki, y/n knew her stuff. as expected. that made anzu anxious.

"🎶 iza~"
"🎶 yukee!"
"🎶 heiwa no tame!"
"🎶 tachimukae! susume! susume! tenka muteki hero!🎶"

it took everything y/n's got to not sing along. unaware to the audience's complete amazement, they realized how much the unit's choreography had improved to a much sophisticated level. the theme colored meteors flew and flew across with beams and ryuseitai's finished the sign off with their signature pose.

ra*bits did just as good. anzu helped them for their matches. y/n noticed the slight difference between their and ryuseitai's moves, but she saw how she manages to get them to earn cheers and votes. their song and cute voices made her want to melt with joy.

"the winners for the second match are.....

RYUSEITAI!"

"woohoo!" y/n clapped her hands twice. and then, chiaki waved to the crowd, thanking the fans for their support. one has to admire his amiable ability to have great optimism. y/n certainly did. subaru took a deep breath, knowing he's up next. anzu gave them a thumps with a caring smile, patting makoto's back to ease his nerves.