Chapter 13 Pt2 (Harmony's POV)

He pushed, and then pinned me to the bed, so that he was on top of me; he had my arms pinned tightly to my side, giving me no chance of escape. He was a lot stronger than me, and the fact that he was only using one arm to do this proved he was a lot stronger than me. With the other arm, he tried to undress me. He kept saying things like 'it was your fault this happened' and 'you shouldn't have come here', all the while I could smell the liquor on his breath. I just knew what he was trying to do. He wanted to rape me.

The best and only way I thought to get out of this mess was to kick him between his legs, in his balls. I was right too, because as soon as I did he rolled off the bed, holding his now sore private parts. I took this chance and ran for the door, trying my best to dress myself back up again - the clothes that he did manage to take off -. I also tried my best to hold back the tears.

As soon as I ran up to Dick, I grabbed his arm, put on my helmet and got on the bike, "come on, we're going."

"Harmony, whats wrong?" Dick put in his own helmet and joined me on the bike; he could tell I was upset, on the verge of tears, so he did as I had asked, taking me home. I ran to my apartment, tears streaming down my cheeks, while Dick tried his best to keep up.

"Har; Harmony, wait up. Tell me what's happened?" Dick panted, asking me as they stood outside the apartment; dad suddenly opened the door. He stood there looking from me to Dick, an unimpressed expression on his face.

His instant reaction was, "What did you do?" And he shouted it.

"He hasn't done anything, dad." I wiped away the tears, "it was his friend, Clark; he... He tried to r-rape m-me."

My voice was really shaky at this point and I was struggling myself to process what happened. I was lucky to escape because of the amount of strength Clark had compared to me.

"What?" Both dad and Dick shouted, shock clear in their voices; they both embraced me into a spine crushing hug. Though it kind of made me feel better, I still felt horrible about myself.

"Where does this little bastard live?" Dad turned to Dick.

"Daddy, don't do anything drastic." I begged as I sobbed into my dad's chest, "please, I just need you here right now; I need you both here right now."

"Harmony, while I do agree that it shouldn't be too drastic; I think your dad's along the right line about punishing him." Dick hugged me.

"I know," I gave a small smile, to reassure them that I was going to be alright.

"Fine, I won't do anything now, but I will do something to that boy." Dad said as they walked me in to the apartment to sit on the couch, "you can't expect me us to just sit a side and do nothing."

"I know, daddy; just not yet." I felt it all happened so fast to be honest.