Author's welcome page

Hey guys!! This is an exciting and thrilling novel of mine. First official book to be precise. I'd like to encourage you readers to pay attention to whatever you read, so you won't get confused along the line.

Clearly, there is a huge climax between the morally unspeakable actions of the Hero's Father- Professor Malcolm and the sympathy we feel for him.

Josephine's ability to have us empathize with this man in his state and what motivated his skill invention is the great achievement of the novel.

Don't back out please!

Front cover illustrator: Pha_vvie

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locations is entirely coincidental.

© All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the Publisher, except where permitted by law or Wattpad community.

Copyright © Josephine E. Josiah

A catalogue record for this book will be available on Amazon soon.