BEFORE YOU READ/ INTRODUCTION

This is a particular piece of work that I'm really excited about. Writing is pretty much the major thing I'm passionate about and I can't wait to start it as a career. I've tried to keep my writing smooth and bearable. But before you read, here are a couple of things you need to know;

1. The novel is a science fiction term(sci-fi). This is not your average story about fiction alone. "SCIENCE" is going to bring a lot of changes in the human body. Ever seen or heard about an atom(ace) grow in size?!
Meet Professor Malcolm Knowles, an ex-surgeon, a quantum engineer and co-founder of amazing technologies.

2. This new invention portrays various doppelgangers of Malcolm from alternate realities. There will be unexpected twists and turns here and there as Malcolm performs an experimentation on a particular variation using his very own daughter.
This is where the suspense comes in as we all begin to see great changes from Emilia and her dog (Bullet).

3. Just so you know, chapter 1-5 of the novel might be a bit direct to things (You'd notice the characters emotions well enough, which isn't actually how I want my story to be) But I have to carry you readers along, so as to see each person's point of view clearly.
I'm also looking forward to doing a continuation of The Black Ace which will automatically depend on your votes and comments. Please feel free to do so. I want my readers to communicate with me freely. No one is perfect. This is a dream of mine I'm trying to bring to reality.

4. Also, if you are a lover of movies like me; I want to encourage you to enjoy this book like never before and make it a movie!

Location: S. K. Y. L. A. B
a spontaneous chromosomal combustion takes place, as the metagene takes the source of the biostress- be it chemical, radioactive/ then turns the potential catastrophe into a catalyst for "genetic change" resulting in metahuman abilities.

Place: Los Angeles/ Earth

——————————

For more questions and opinions or you want to support, kindly check my profile.
My social handles are listed out, so is my Email.
I'd love to hear from you soon!

Love,
Ema.