N I N E

(I dunno if it updates you guys whenever I change or edit something but I looked back at the Pokémon and realized she more overpowered then I intended but I had already written in most of her Pokémon so Im sorry if you got a lot of updates but the Pokémon I did change was Hydreigon to Weavile and Absol to Alolan Vulpix. I hope you don't mind !)

💮

LUNA COULD HARDLY KEEP STILL

it was her first gym battle and anyone in the room could tell she was really nervous.

she wasn't even battling yet, only just about to watch Ash and Viola battle but the nerves already shaking her to the very core.

"is this gonna be your first gym battle Luna?" Clemont asked.

"yeah, I never got the chance to battle gym leaders or participate in leagues.." Luna trailed off, petting Espeon who laid in Bonnies lap.

"I'm sure you'll be great out there, and we'll all be cheering you on!" Bonnie gave her a closed eye smile, punching her fist up in the air.

"thank you Bonnie, I really appreciate that!" Luna was really glad that Bonnie helped boost her confidence, but she still was extremely nervous.

Luna watched the battle between Viola and Ash, eyeing every bit of Violas movements in order to plan a strategy.

they all watched Pikachu and Surskit battle it out, Surskit ending up victorious making Ash bring out Fletchling.

(okay so I didn't plan out if I wanted Serena in this so should I add her or leave her out?)

the battle was intense to say the least. Ashs Fletchling had swirls in his eyes, losing the gym battle to Viola.

meaning that Luna was next. Lunas eyes widened when Viola tried calling her over and she took a noticeably big gulp.

"cmon Luna you'll be great!" Ash yells, anticipating to watch them battle.

everyone notices Lunas posture, she was scared not of Viola but of battling wrong and accidentally getting her Pokémon hurt.

ash notices this and walks up to her, placing a well needed hand on her shoulder. "hey you got this, you battled with me the other day and won remember?"

"what if I end up making the wrong choices and get my Pokémon hurt badly?"

"you learn from it, just like I did from my battle just now!" Ashs friendly and cheerful spirit never fails to make Luna happy, Lunas looks at the battlefield to lock eyes with Viola who nods as encouragement.

"thank you Ash!" Luna gives him a quick hug, shocking Ash who didn't have time to reciprocate and walked toward the battlefield to face Viola.

"all right Luna!" Bonnie, Clemont, and Ash cheered for their friend.

"I heard you're a bug type trainer Viola."

"you got that right! and here's my first Pokémon! Pinsir come on out!"

Luna observes the bug type Pokémon before taking a poke-ball off her belt and enlarging it.