T E N

"SALAMENCE,

use dragon tail!"

Salamence roared, catching the attention of bystanders who then made their way to spectate the battlefield.

"Charizard, use Dragon Claw!"

the 2 dragon types met their attacks in the middle, but since Charizard had already worn out Salamence the blue Pokémon was pushed back.

"Salamence! you got it come on!" Luna encouraged.

"Charizard Blast Burn"

the Salamence was given no chance to recover and was struck with a mighty Blast Burn.

Salamence stood limply, impressing the opposing trainer.

"Let's finish this Charizard." the trainer began to Mega Evolve his Pokémon, making Luna sigh.

Charizard Mega Evolved X form appears, and Luna seen the perfect opportunity to attack.

"Sal! Draco Meteor!" the charizard soon transformed but after had to endure the Draco Meteor attack.

the crowd was gasping, some covering their mouths.

"fly up Sal!"

"Salamence!" he roared, taking flight above charizard.

she predicted that the opposing trainer would tell his Pokémon to take flight too, which he did.

"now while he's flying Sal, Hydro Pump!"

Salamence used the Water type move while Charizard X was still in flight, making the Pokémon crash roughly into the ground.

"Charizard are you alright."

Charizard roared extremely loud, gaining more attention that included a certain brunette.

when that certain brunette spotted Luna, she squinted her eyes in attempt to figure out where she's seen her before.

it's her! the one who was with Ash that day at the tower! she can help me find him.

"Charizard use Steel Wing!" Charizard was quick even after being attacked. Salamence evaded his attacks but was soon hit with one.

"wow those 2 are really putting up a fight!" bystanders began to point at the battlefield, you can say they garnered far too much attention.

"Charizard, finish this with Blast Burn!"

"Salamence Draco Meteor!"

dust was everywhere and when cleared Salamence had swirls in his eyes while Charizard struggled to stand.

everyone clapped, saying praises and remarks to the young trainers such as,
"now this is what the league better look like this year! brilliant!"

"you did great Sal, please take a great rest." she rubbed Sals head, making him let out a noise of affection in response before she put him in his pokeball.