Chapter 1- I leave home.

Here's my first fanfic, so there may be a few spelling mistakes or what not along the way, forgive me and enjoy. (:

*Amanda*

_________________________

" SHUT UP YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! " I wake up to yelling and ofcourse its my parents. I don't know what to do anymore. They've been hooked on drugs and alcohol ever since I was born.

" GET OUT!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!! " mums angry, as usual. The front door slams shut and there's a loud bang. I sit up and look out the window, watching dad get into the car. Boy, does he look mad. He makes his way down the street and my eyes follow the car. When it disappears, I glare at the view of the beach and my mind is full of thoughts.

" KIANA?! " my mum yells from downstairs. I sigh.

" YEAH? " I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Suddenly, my door opens and there she is, standing there blankly staring at me with saggy, irritated eyes.

"Pack your stuff were moving " she said in a groggy voice.

" NO! Mum we can't, I have a life here!! What are we gonna do about dad? " I reply.

" he's coming to, what did you expect me to just leave him in the streets, selling drugs for money? He's a complete dickhead but I still love him. " she said.

" I'm still not moving, what am I supposed to do about Bailey? She's gonna be heartbroken. " I argue.

She walks over and slaps me in the face.

" you bitch! What was that for?!?! "

She's still staring at me blankly.

" don't be so selfish! Stop thinking about yourself and only yourself, there are others in your life you know... Like me and only me!! " she scolds. My parents hate me, they never care about me or anything I do. Most days they regret me being born. She shouts at me and told me to pack my stuff. I said no. She grabs a cardboard box from the hall way. Puts her hand on my shelf and pushes everything in, breaking glass and ceramic ornaments. I was full on mad! My face was red, I looked in the mirror across the room and I mistaked my face for a tomato. I decide to do it. I got up outta bed and packed my bag full of clothes and other essentials I would need for my new life. Dad got home, still quite angry and packed his stuff too. As mum and I had already packed, we waited for him in the loungeroom. We piled up the car and hit the road. It was daytime still so I put in my headphones and listened to my playlist. It was full of my jams. I just rested my head on my hand and gazed into space. The clouds were all white against the crystal blue sky. The was a fair bit of arguing in the front, but I payed no attention. Eventually, we turned up to this mansion-like house. It was massive.

" is this our house?! " I asked in shock. Again, they payed no attention to me. I continued looking at my surroundings. Man, I gotta get used to this. I thought. Two boys that looked about my age were across the street. One turned his head and smiled, he was cute. I just blushed and turned my head. We drove up the driveway and walked inside. This place was massive. Like legit huge!! I couldn't beleive my eyes. I went upstairs and chose the biggest room and bagsed it. Mum and dad didn't care, they took the small one that was about the size of a study. My room already had a bed in it with a mattress. I threw my bags on the bed and started to unpack. I placed my laptop and iPhone on my desk. My room was complete, and may I say it looked absolutely amazing! I went back down stairs to get some lunch. Mum told me to go outside, to everyone's house, and introduce myself. I said no so she threatened me. I decided to go, I wasn't putting up with her anymore. So I quickly ran upstairs and made myself presentable, knowing the boys were still out there. Jogging back downstairs, I left the house and locked it. One of the boys saw me and did not take his eyes off me. God! They were sexy, so hot I could die! I went over and greeted them.

" hey guys. " I said with I smile.

" hey! " they said in unison.

" so.. Uhmm, I'm Kiana (: " I said kinda shyly.

" Im Jc "said the one in the red and black obey SnapBack

" uhmm.. This is Kian" he said with a smile. I liked his smiled.

" so... California? You guys lived here long? " I asked.

" yeah, I've lived here my whole life. And Jc has just moved here recently aswell, but he lives one street down."

" aw yeah " I say with another smile. I asked for their numbers just in case I needed a tour or anything. So we did. Jc smiled, so I blushed.

My phone vibrated. It was mum.

Mum: get your ass home now!!

Me: calm down, I'm on my way.

I put my phone back in my pocket. " sorry guys, I gotta go, got stuff to do. "

" sure " they say.

" cya then. " I say walking away.

" cya (: " they reply.

I arrive back home. And my to my surprise, not! My mum was giving me shit and going off at me for no reason, as usual. I just ignored her and walked back upstairs and slammed my door shut. My phone vibrated again, and I thought it was her again. But it wasn't, it was Jc.

Jc: it was nice meeting you (: hope to see you around more :D

Me: yeah, nice to meet you too. And sure we can hang out (:

It was getting dark so I took a shower. The warm water felt soothing against my skin. I washed my self like always. I was refreshed now. I turned the shower nozzle off and stepped out, drying myself and getting dressed. Oh, I forgot to mention, I had my own bathroom in my bedroom. Anyway, I did all that listening to the rage that was going on downstairs. I was so sick and tired of them and their arguing, it was so constant. I was pissed off, so I snuck out checking I had my phone on me. It was about 6:50 so I walked to a nearby park. It was completely empty. I spotted a bench so I got myself comfortable and absorbed my surroundings.

" fucking parents " I mumbled to myself slowly drifting off. I woke up to someone tapping on my shoulder. I awoke and looked up. It was another boy, I hadn't met him before. He was wearing a beanie, with his cute curls sticking out the sides. Again, he was hot, so cute!

" you okay? " he asked me.

I got back to reality and replied. " yeah fine. Just staying here the night cuz my family is just so... Never mind, just family issues."

I sat up, making room for him to sit down.

" you can't stay out here all night. Come with me. " I looked at him blankly and then just stared at my lap.

" don't worry I don't bite. " he stood up holding out his hand, I took it and he guided me to his house. I swear it was as big as mine, maybe bigger.

_________________________

So there, that's the first chapter. So tell me what you think (:

Hope you liked.

I will update in the next couple of days. xx :D

*Amanda*

_________________________