Chapter 4

Kiana's P.O.V

I was still at the park, talking to Chloe. She was still comforting me with the occational soothing 'sshh' .

A part of me still loved him, but the other part hated his guts. Stupid, Cheating bastard with... Gorgeous eyes, sexy ass, adorable laugh, amazing personality, killer smile. He's perfect.. In a stupid liar kinda way. I just don't know what to do. I feel like its all over. I turned around, still sitting on the park bench, I saw him still staring at me. He had a sad expression on his face. Our gaze met, we stayed like that Til I broke it. What was I doing? He gave me a look and slowly turned to walk back home. I watched him staring at the ground dragging his feet. I turned to face Chloe. We stared at each other in awkward silence, Til I broke it.

"I should go"

I got up and headed home. Wait, what home? What was I doing. I've gone crazy, I had no idea what to do. I stopped in my tracks and grabbed my phone. I decided to text Kian, he'd done nothing wrong, he's like my best friend. I loved him. In a brotherly way.

Me: hey, can I come over? In a bit of a mess. I need help.

:(

Kian: sure, I'm home alone so if you need somewhere to stay, ya know, cuz of your parents and all.

Me: thanks for helping, really appreciate it (:

Anyway, I'll be over in 5!

Cya (:

Kian: K. Byeeee (:

I slipped my phone in my pocket. As I started walking to Kian's, it started to rain. Great. Just what I needed. I began to jog, trying not to get too wet. I arrived at Kian's front door, Just about to knock. My knuckles hadnt even touched the door yet, and it opened. His face there. Kian, his eyes, just... Wow. He greeted me with a smile, grabbed my wrist and pulled me in for a hug. I liked his hugs. They were soft and comforting. He took a step back and invited me in with a hand gesture. I took it and stepped forward, making my way to his room. He quickly scrurried behind me. I took the first step inside his room, inhaling the aroma of Kian. The scent filled my nostrils. he hugged me from behind and lead me to his bed, we sat down and we started talking so I told him. He put one arm around my shoulder pulling me in closer. Tears started whelding in my eyes, I put my head on his shoulder and started bawling. I couldn't take the heartache. He was my shoulder to cry on, he was always there for me.

Kian's P.O.V

I lead her to my bed, we sat down and I asked her what happened. She explained in full detail, not missing any event of that night. I put my arm around her shoulder to pull her closer. I think I had feelings for her, I know she's inlove with Sam but that doesn't stop me. Her eyes started to water, and I knew what was gonna happen next. She placed her head on my shoulder and wriggled to get comfortable. She was bawling her eyes out by now. I placed my fingers beneath her chin and tilted her head upwards towards mine. Her mascara stained cheeks. I didn't care what she looked like, I just loved her for her. She still looked beautiful. We gazed into each others eyes, I leant my head in towards hers. I crashed my lips against hers. It felt so right. We stayed like that for a while, I could feel her smile grow bigger against my lips. I pulled apart, and whispered to her.

"You don't deserve to be treated like that, no girl does. Your just way too beautiful. He's a fool if this is what he's giving up. Just don't let Sam get to y-"

She cut me off with another kiss. This one getting more passionate. I swiped my tongue against her lip, begging for entry. She immediately granted and we started exploring each others mouths. Damn, this was getting heated. I leaned back to lay down, not separating out lips. By this stage she was lying onto of me, still kissing. She pulled back, my facial expression changed from a smile, to a frown.