Chapter 5

Kiana's P.OV

We made our way back to Kians. I walked up stairs lazily, jumped in his shower washed my hair, my body and my face. I was happily refreshed. I'm glad in gonna be a man and meet up with Sam. I turned the shower nozzle off and stepped out, wrapping the towel around me. I open the bathroom door to find Kian staring at me, checking me out. Geez, just cuz I was in a towel, and the fact that I was dripping wet. I think he liked. I kinda got caught up in the moment and went to grab something with both hands. But the towel slipped off my bare, naked body.

"HOLY FUCK!" I yelled.

Kian, still string at me, open mouthed, eyes wide. I'm not a pervert or anything but I couldn't help to notice a bulging growth in his shorts, decent size. Wow, I'm impressed. I think he liked the idea that I'm naked. I dropped whatever I was grabbing and pulled the towel back up. I kept holding to towel, TIGHTLY, this time and not letting go.

"Ugh, kian?"

My eyes looking at his crotch then back at his face.

He very quickly grabbed a playboy magazine off his bedside table and shoved it on his lap, pressing down, trying to act natural. But epically failed.

"Uhmm..." Was all he managed to bluff out with an overwhelming shade of bright red formed in his cheeks.

"So he blushes" I said with a smirk.

He continued to blush.

" get out, so I can get dressed. You horny, perverted child." I said ordered him with another cheeky smirk.

He stepped out taking his time to close the door. Once it was closed, I speed walked over to lock it. No more entry for Kian Boner Lawley. I ruffled through my bag, trying to find something to where to my meetup with Sam. I had not idea.

Decisions, decisions..

I ended up deciding on a tribal print tanktop, aqua coloured short shorts, and red vans. I also went with a light blue and black Obey snapback, which I decided to wear backwards. I checked the time. 2:30. Shit! I scurried to the bathroom singing to rock me by one direction. That was my favourite song. I applied some waterproof mascara and waterproof liquid eyeliner. Just incase I started tearing up, and I didn't want to look like a mess. I checked myself out in the mirror. Pleased with my fabulous outfit.

" I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me. I want you to hit the Pedal, heavy metal, show me you care. I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah. "

I sang. I checked the time. Shit! It was now 2:45 and I knew it would take ten minutes to get from here to there. So I thought it was time to leave. Kian insisted he'd drive. I couldn't refuse, so I took his offer. We hit the road, ready for a day.

Sam,s P.O.V

I was at a table inside starbucks, waiting for Kian to arrive. Glaring out the window when I noticed Kian'a car pull up on the side of the road. Finally, I thought to myself. Didn't think he'd make it. To my surprise it wasn't Kian that hopped out, it was a girl. She looked amazing from behind. When she turned around my heart stopped, it was Kiana.

I wondered why she was in kian's car, and why she's here. She opened the door for entry to Starbucks. Her eyes scanned the room, as if she was looking for someone. She walked her way over to me and sat down.

"Hi" she said with a smile. Oh how I miss that smile.

"Hey-uhmm-where's-Kian?" Was all I was able to get out in between pauses. I was so nervous. I was expecting Kian.

"Uhm. He's not here, i am. I figured we could talk things over and set things straight."

She said with yet another smile.