Chapter 7

Hey guys, sorry i havent written in a while. I had MASSIVE writers block. Okay, continue :)

-------------------------------------------

About 10 minutes after we ordered our food, the waiter came back with our food and we ate in silence. I finished my plate and let out a sigh. I was so full.

Sam swallowed his last mouthfull and just sat there staring at me, slightly giggling.

Normally when people do that, theres something on my face..

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked eargerly.

"Ill get it, babe" he leaned over the table and licked my cheek.

"Eww, Sam get off me!!" I playfully pushed him back to his seat.

"Hmm.. Mayonaise, just as i suspected" he said with a smirk. Thats weird.. I didnt have mayonaise... it was breakfast..

"Your such a freak" i said.

"You love me" he boasted.

"I do" this time i got up and sat on his lap. I smiled at him and kissed his lips. Our lips moving insync. He slipped his tongue across my lip, i accepted and let him explore my mouth. I pulled away with a sour look on my face.

"Babe?" He asked "whats wrong?"

I laughed a bit but responded.

"You taste like mayonaise"

He just laughed at me. i just sat there thinking about his laugh. your laugh is so adorable- i thought.

"Why thankyou"

Shit! Did i just say that out load?!

"Yes you did"

Fuck..

"You did it again, you have a habit of doing that"

"No! Really?" I asked with a fake shocked look on my face. "Never woulda guessed."

I continued sarcastically.

He stood up and stood next to me, he held out his hand.

What the fuck is he doing?

I wonder..

Die In Your Arms by Justin Bieber

Started playing. Awwww <3

"May i have this dance?"

He pulled a flashy smile on his face.

"You may" i took his hand and stood up.

He lead me to this dance floor kinda thing and wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer. I placed my arms around his neck and we started rocking slowly. I placed my head on his chest.

"Say you love me, as much as i love you yeah. Would you hurt me baby, could you do this to me yeah." He sang.

"Would you lie to me baby, 'cause the truth hurts so much more. Would you do the things that drive me crazy, leave my still at the door. Oh" i cut in.

"I love you Kiana, i really do, and i would do absolutely anything for you. Jump infront of a train, catch a grenade, ya know.. That kinda thing." He smirked.

"Your such a dork..." He gave me a hurtful look. "But i love you" his face instantly lit up. I continued..

"You are my world, and i wouldnt be able to live without you. I would do all those things for you too-"

He cut me of.

"Aah, no you wouldnt..."

"Nah, probably not, but thats not the point.. i still love you deeply and would do anything for you. I would sell all my clothes on ebay."

"Including you under-garments?"

His cheeky grin appeared..

"Maybe."

I left him curious and released from his grasp, turning to walk away.

He came up from behind and hooked his arms around my waist, Leaving me at a hault.

"Sam, i-"

He cut me off.. AGAIN!

"Shut up and kiss me"

I made his wish my command and kissed him. Passionately.

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry this is short.

Been busy

Soz..

Byeeee :)

Ps. Ill update soon

Châo