Chapter 3

Scarlet, the waitress from Starbucks. Whilst she was Death staring me, she was also eyeing off Sam, AGAIN! Man, I hated her, I knew she was trouble. All kinds of thoughts made themselves home in my head. I didn't want to let her get to me. I went to the loungeroom and started dancing with Sam. We started to grind. His body felt good. He was a pretty good grinder. I turned and faced him. We were having an awesome time. It was so much fun. A slow song came on so I wrapped my arms around his neck and he did the same, but around my waist. We slowly rocked side to side and danced the night away. The song finished but we still continued for another good 3 or so minutes.

"I love you Kiana.. "

I just stood there in shock. No one has ever used the 'L' word on me before. I was gobsmacked.

"I love you too sam. "

I say with a smile.

"Want a drink, some ariZona? " He questioned.

"Yeah, ariZona please."

He walked away to get some ariZona. i stood there checking out his sexy ass!! It was perfect, the perfect shape, perfect everythi-

... wait, what?!

Anyway, I just stayed there and danced with Chloe and Jc. They were the cutest couple I have ever seen!! They kissed, and I turned my head and let them have there moment. Adorable! Sam made his way through the crowd, with both hands of ariZona. YUM! AriZona was definitely my favourite drink ever! He pulled me in for a hug and the crashed his lips into mine. Not hard, but gentle. I needed a good gentleman. (Lol, see what I did there.)

We had our own little moment. It was paradise. We took our drinks and cracked them open. the cans were cold on our hands, but it felt nice considering we were jut dancing. We went down to the beach, just the two of us. Obviously we weren't the only ones to think of it. The beach was scattered with teens. We sat down and watched the waves. Sam told me he was gonna go say hi to some friends. I just chose to sit there by myself, and relax. Sam was gone for a while, around 20 mins. So I decided to go look for him. I saw this cute couple sucking eachothers faces. I aw'd to myself. Cute! I walked a bit closer and recognized one of the faces. It was dark but the girl was Scarlet. Good for her she finally found Someone other than Sam. Then I recognized the hair, the beanie, the stripey muscle shirt. No, this couldn't be!

" SAM! HOW COULD YOU?! "

He pulled away.

" KIANA WAIT! "

But I just ran away bawling my eyes out.

I didn't give him the chance to explain, but he didn't need to, I already knew. I saw it with my own eyes.

I ran back to the park and made myself comfortable again. That was where I was staying considering i WAS sleeping at Sam's but after tonight, I didn't want to. He ran after me yelling my name. I paid no attention and closed my eyes. I eventually fell asleep.

---------------------------- I woke up to someone singing. Whoever's voice it was, it sounded like an angel.

" your hand fits in mine like its made just for me, but bear this in mind I was meant to be. I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me." I open my eyes. I rubbed them to focus. I was in a bed, I had been moved from the park bench. I recognized the voice, it was Sam.

" what am I doing here?!" I questioned.

" you fell asleep on the park bench so-" I cut him off.

" yeah, and that's where I wanted to stay, i didn't want you to carry me in here. You cheated on me Sam, its not the same anymore. "

I had a depressed look on my face.

"i shouldn't be here" I mumble under my breath as I stood up and left. He followed me, trying to get me to stop.

" Kiana, let me explain please. "

" Sam, what's to explain? You sucked Scarlet's face, you happy now?" I looked at him and walked away again.

" no, I'm not. " he said looking hurt.

I just kept walking. As I made my way back to the park, I texted Chloe. Hopefully she would know what to do. We had this friendship of trust. she was my first friend in California, considering I didn't talk I Bailey anymore. My life has so many problems, no, it's not my life. It's me. This is my fault. I should've never trusted the hot guy. It just all happened to fast.

Me: Chloe, can you come to the park, I don't know what to do anymore. :(

Chloe: sure, be right there. Explain, I'm here for you no matter what. <3

Then my phone vibrated, I was expecting it to be Chloe but it wasn't, it was Sam.

Sam: please come back, give me a chance to explain.

Me: no, I saw you, what's to explain?

Sam: what really happened, I'll tell you everything.

I decided not to reply and wait for Chloe. I saw her. When we made eye contact. She ran towards me and hugged me. I motioned her to sit down next to me. We just talked about what happened, and I explained what I saw. I started tearing up, she put her arm around me and comforted me say things like "it's gonna be okay" and "shhh, don't worry" . But I found it hard to do what she said.

Sam's P.O.V

__________

She walked away, and went back to the park. She just left me helplessly standing in the middle of the road. I wanted her, I needed her, I loved her. It wasn't even my fault. I went around saying hey to my friends down at the beach. When someone, about my height, maybe taller, grabbed my arm and yanked it pulling me away from the crowd. The she tugged on the back of my neck pulling me in for a kiss. I just sat there while her tongue explored the back of my throat. I tried to pull away but she was holding on tight. I hear footsteps be hind me.

" SAM, HOW COULD YOU?! " I hear from a few meters away. I turned my head. Oh shit.

" KIANA WAIT!! " I yelled, but she ran off crying. I turned to see this evil smirk on Sacrlets face.

"You bitch! I loved her and you knew it!" I chased after her. We ended up at the park where I first found her. Again, she was asleep on the bench I picked her up, carried her bridal-style back to my place and tucked her into my bed. I gave her, her own space by sleeping on the floor. I woke up and she was still fast asleep. Shes so cute when she sleeps. I quickly took a shower and got dressed. I stood at the foot of the bed and started singing.

" your hand fits in mine like its made just for me, but bear this in mind it was meant to be. I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your checks and it all made sense to me."

She awoke, rubbed her eyes and asked what she was doing here. She then said she wanted to stay at the park. She stormed out of my house and down the street. She went back to the park. Now I'm standing here. I texted her but it was no use. I'm so depressed.

" I love you..." I mumbled under my breath.

_________________________

Sorry this ones kinda short, been a bit busy today. The next chapter will be updated tomorrow!!

xx :D

*Amanda*

_________________________