ELEVEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Destiny
Artist: NEFFEX
Chapter Name: ⚠️ Good Little F*ggot ⚠️
This chapter has the use of the f-slur multiple times. Read at your own risk.
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

Bakugou stomps up to his room with rage, slamming the door shut with both hands when he finally reaches his destination. He leans against the door, breathing heavily.

"DAMNIT, JUST SHUT UP YOU F*GGOT! I'M FUCKING FINE!"

The words he had just screamed at his teacher twist and turn in his mind. They swish and sway all around his brain, causing all the triggering memories his brain had burned away like the explosions  he uses to fight. They all come flowing back into his head, ready to haunt the poor kid. The memories of when his mom told him the exact words he had just yelled at his teacher. The memories of being beaten half to death. The memories of staying at the hospital.

The hospital.

Shit.

The memories of being pinned down by a doctor, who seemingly claimed 'he was just doing his job.' The memories of having a shot of a relaxation drug injected into his arm without consent. Of feeling the man saying that he was being a quote-on-quote, 'good little f*ggot.'

Good little f*ggot.

Good little f*ggot.

Good little f*ggot.

Good little—

K A T S U K I

No, no, no. No more. No more memories. Please, no. It's painful. Please no more. I'm sorry. I know this is karma, just someone—anyone—help me please.

Please.

I don't want to relive this anymore. I don't want to see his face ever again. I don't want to be hurt. I don't want to be beaten. I don't want to be stabbed. I don't want to be drugged.

I don't want to be raped.

Can anyone hear me? I'm drowning, and there's no escape. Please, someone help me.

Please.

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

"DAMNIT, JUST SHUT UP YOU F*GGOT! I'M FUCKING FINE!"

Toshinori shot up as he heard a certain student stomp up to his room and slam the door. Yagi sighs as he puts on his slippers, and lurches downstairs, rubbing his eyes.

He walks into the common area, seeing Shouta on the couch, rubbing his face with his hands. Yagi trudges over to his coworker half asleep. He sees that Aizawa is shaking a little, which instantly gets the blonde worried. He wonders is he should go grab Hizashi for this.